Maybe I didn't get such a great deal

furlong

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 14, 2007
pennsylvania
I was pretty happy about getting a good deal on my GT until someone in the Forum reminded me to add the cost of my new garage to the cost of the GT.
Needed to build it, the wife's car was outside, so I used that as my mission statement. Just finished before the cold weather settled in. Have radiant heat in the floor so detailing my cars keeps me from getting too itchy until Spring. The interior needs personal

Attachments

• Garag.JPG
    Garag.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 354
  • garage2.JPG
    garage2.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 353

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That. Is. Awesome. :cheers

Congratulations on the new addition.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Where is your lift?

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Nice work. Looks like you have plenty of height for a lift or two or three :cheers

SFLGT

Dec 29, 2007
FtLauderdale,Florida
Beautiful garage, GT looks right at home. Nice bikes too.

furlong

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 14, 2007
pennsylvania
Lift?

Thanks, its great to have a place to hang out with my motor head friends. I want to get the floor epoxy painted when the weather warms up. Then the lift and some cabinets. I remember seeing some great garage interiors from Forum members a couple of months ago, I will do a search. I am hoping to get the GT Guys here sometime, so anyone needing modifications please contact me.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Very nice! I love the driveway as well.

Is that a CL55? I bought one back in Dec 2002, which was one of the first SC CL55's. One of my favorite cars I have ever owned. I actually owned it for 3.5 years, which is a record for me. :biggrin

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Thanks, its great to have a place to hang out with my motor head friends. I want to get the floor epoxy painted when the weather warms up. Then the lift and some cabinets. I remember seeing some great garage interiors from Forum members a couple of months ago, I will do a search. I am hoping to get the GT Guys here sometime, so anyone needing modifications please contact me.

I certainly didn't mean for it to sound like I was nit picking. Your garage looks great. I wish I had one that nice. When I saw the height of the building I figured you had a lift in mind.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
that's what I need

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
beautiful!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
A home befitting of the King Ford GT! :thumbsup

Bony, you never cease to amaze me. :eek

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
classic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Looks great!
Congrats

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
nice addition...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Here is Mike's new garage:lol
The ultimate rack system, requires lots of height.:banana

Attachments

• 002e01c85a31$84936a50$0201000a.jpg
    002e01c85a31$84936a50$0201000a.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 156

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Driveway..........what driveway?, I was looking at the Ford GT in your garage........:banana

Very, Very Nice. I wish I had that extra width available.:thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
PremierGarage.com

I want to get the floor epoxy painted when the weather warms up..........and some cabinets. I remember seeing some great garage interiors from Forum members a couple of months ago, I will do a search.

Furlong,

You have built a stunning garage. I did a lot of research before I installed cabinets in my garage and had the garage floor coated. After talking to several very satisfied owners and examining more than a few different flooring systems, (tile, paint, epoxy, colored concrete, etc.) I went with a nationwide company called Premier Garage. In addition to the best garage floor that money can buy they have a great cabinet system that mounts to the wall with the bottom about 8 inches off the floor so you can still hose down the floor of your garage without worrying about getting water into your cabinets. I don't know what the flooring is made out of but it's incredibly tough and you can spill anything on it, let it sit for months, and then wipe it right up without leaving any stain. The kick stands of your motorcycles will not scratch it. Mine is a four-color speckled finish. The cabinets are so well made and so durable that I can stand up inside of them without doing any damage. Several forum members have contracted with this company and all have been most satisfied with the result. Let me add that I have no tie in at all with this company, I am just a very satisfied customer. Lastly, and this is rare in today's world, they did exactly what they said they were going to do, they showed up exactly when they said they were going to show up, they finished when they said they were going to finish, every employee was most polite, professional, and in uniform, and they installed and adjusted everything with great care so that the result was perfect. The garage is my favorite room in our home. Here's a photo that doesn't do it justice. Notice the cabinets on the left-hand side of the photo. Lots of information can be found at PremierGarage.com.

Chip

Attachments

• Shelby Trio 2.jpg
    Shelby Trio 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 146

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
What do you guys or gals recommend for cabinets/storage ie brand , material, plastic or metal ? as well as a good place to buy them ?

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
See the post right above yours! ^^^^

www.PremierGarage.com

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Here is Mike's new garage:lol
The ultimate rack system, requires lots of height.:banana

For some reason, that thing just scares the bejeebers outta me.

For one thing, it's like putting one's car into a giant vending machine.

And, what if it "jams"! Do we KICK it? :eek

(And where are the "chalks" to keep the cars from ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!)