New York
I'm in.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I would be in for models of both the 60 and 61 cars. Does an order of 300 mean 150 of each car that ran for Matech at Le Mans?

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
I'm in for two each...thanks

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Steven -

I didn't mean to hijack your thread by posting those pictures - sorry.

:facepalm:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Got my book set today. Superbly done! Thanks Steven!

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007

Id be in for 10.And if they make both cars 5 of each.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I received my book set and it is an incredible GT owner and collector's dream! Thanks for your great efforts Steven! Truly magnificent!

Back to the highjack... I would be in for 2 each of #60 and #61. 4 cars total, or however you can split them up!

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Got It !!

Steven

Perfect well done book set. You should do more when you recover.

Steve

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I would be a buyer for the #60 & 61 models & 8 Each if ordered. Would make Great Gifts. Tomy

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Some thread hijack guys ! :)
My DHL tracker shows all parcels ordered have now been successfully delivered. All customers I believe are at the very least...very pleased, which is a relief and great to hear. I've still more to sell...so please spread the word far and wide.

Is it worth splitting the scale model aspects of this thread into a new one of its own?

Thanks all for the great feedback too....it's been a very long time coming, and a painful wait for you, so thank you again for your patience and trust that I would deliver.
S.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Some thread hijack guys ! :)
My DHL tracker shows all parcels ordered have now been successfully delivered. All customers I believe are at the very least...very pleased, which is a relief and great to hear. I've still more to sell...so please spread the word far and wide.

Is it worth splitting the scale model aspects of this thread into a new one of its own?

Thanks all for the great feedback too....it's been a very long time coming, and a painful wait for you, so thank you again for your patience and trust that I would deliver.
S.

Well worth the wait Steven! Awesome job...

Lance

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Steven,

Had my second set of books delivered yesterday. Set #89 arrived in perfect shape. Thank you.

Chip

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Some thread hijack guys ! :)...Is it worth splitting the scale model aspects of this thread into a new one of its own?....

:agree:

I'm almost sorry I posted those pictures - although I would buy a few more too.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Congratulations on this wonderful "Bible", a must for all lovers of the Ford GT.
The reading will require much time, and intensive use of French / English dictionary.
For now, I just read the wonderful photos, and they alone are well worth the purchase of this monument.

Thank you to the authors for their knowledge, aesthetic sense, and the high quality of their work.

Best regards from the country of "Le Mans".

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:agree:

I'm almost sorry I posted those pictures - although I would buy a few more too.

You guys are nuts! Those models are gonna keep this thread near the top for months! :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Good news:

Hi Dave,

Yes, it can be 150 of the #60 and 150 of the #61.

:thumbsup

I would also be in for at least 10 of each of the #60 and #61 but would buy more if it makes this happen, so sometime this weekend I'll figure out how to get this whole purchasing deal up and running.

The quote on August 21 was:

Hello Dave,

The unit price for an order of 300pcs is 29.80USD FOB Hong Kong.

Anyone else buys Mr. Nesta's GT1 Championship book set and I'll throw in a #60 and #61 to accompany it for you free.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Good news:

:thumbsup

I would also be in for at least 10 of each of the #60 and #61 but would buy more if it makes this happen, so sometime this weekend I'll figure out how to get this whole purchasing deal up and running.

The quote on August 21 was:

Anyone else buys Mr. Nesta's GT1 Championship book set and I'll throw in a #60 and #61 to accompany it for you free.

Count me in for 10 of each. I'm sure I could talk Greg into 10 of each as well :)

Lance

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I'll take 5 of each model.

Chip

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
I will take 2 of each. Thank you for the follow up on this!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I will take one (1) of each....
andy (ajb)