Man this thing is powerful

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
MAD IN NC said:
Ya... but what's it 0-60 time?

I dono about you, but my pc stays on 24/7... so thats a moot point to somebody like me.

the new fangled computers that are out right now simply blow away those built even a year ago. I just like the ease of use in the windows OS, and the ease of build too... i've not had a crash since i build this PC in 2002 :)

people will say the mac is more intuitive... but, I've owned both macs, and PC's... the software is there for PC; and that is the primary reason i choose them over a mac.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
nthfinity said:
I dono about you, but my pc stays on 24/7... so thats a moot point to somebody like me.

the new fangled computers that are out right now simply blow away those built even a year ago. I just like the ease of use in the windows OS, and the ease of build too... i've not had a crash since i build this PC in 2002 :)

people will say the mac is more intuitive... but, I've owned both macs, and PC's... the software is there for PC; and that is the primary reason i choose them over a mac.

to bad Bugatti did hire Camilo to design their car..... talk about fugly :thumbsdow

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
bony said:
to bad Bugatti did hire Camilo to design their car..... talk about fugly :thumbsdow

LMAO... Actually, I'm thankful that Ford has him!

to me, it sugly from one angle primarily, and tha tis head on. The curves are very complimentary to eachother otherwise IMO.

not to worry, another car will grace my sig before too long... one that IMHO is one of the top 3 styled cars ever made...

what does that have to do with macs and pcs?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
nthfinity what does that have to do with macs and pcs?[/QUOTE said:
What does the Bugatti picture have to do with the GT Forum?
So when are you putting the Lambo Muira picture on as your sig? :biggrin

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
The only reason I can see for not buying a mac is price. Normally our Macs at work cost between $10,000 and $15,000. We do lots of video/photo editing with tight deadlines, so the cost is justifiable. It would seem high, but when you think about we dont have a single IT or computer person for a medium sized office. Take $80,000 a year off of the salary costs, and the extra cost of a mac isn't that bad.

Oh, and had you talked to me a year ago I would have said I hated macs.

The changed > Me lol

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
bony said:
What does the Bugatti picture have to do with the GT Forum?
So when are you putting the Lambo Muira picture on as your sig? :biggrin
Touche

I don't have access to a Muira yet... but definately another V12 Italian car... I am a drop dead lover of the 275 GTB's styling. :biggrin

I think some photos of the GT1 vs. the CGT will come before I have access to that amazing, and classic lambo... of course, I never really know for sure :confused

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
nthfinity said:
Ahh he went and brought up the mac vs. pc commercial :thumbsup

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
jj1987 said:
Ahh he went and brought up the mac vs. pc commercial :thumbsup
Those commercials are hilarious.