Maintenance

GT Mo

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2009
Glenelg MD
It's time for my 3 year service, Can anybody recommend someone in Maryland who is experienced on maintaning this car. It seems that the Ford Dealers dont have a clue.
Thanks,
Mo

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
It's time for my 3 year service, Can anybody recommend someone in Maryland who is experienced on maintaning this car. It seems that the Ford Dealers dont have a clue.
Thanks,
Mo

Hey Mo I am not sure in which part of Maryland you are located in but between PeteS and myself I am sure we can get you fixed up. Let us know and we will get you some info.

GT Mo

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2009
Glenelg MD
I am in Columbia Maryland about half way between Baltimore and Washington.
Thanks for the help

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks for the help

OK I think PeteS will be able to help you with this and I will have him contact you soon.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Thanks for the help

GT Mo - highly recommend you become a member - lots of good info at this site...especially since you appear to be an owner - coax one of the moderators for more info if interested. Ed

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Mo,

is the real name William, my buddy with the white no stripe car? Anything you need that I can do consider it done; and if not William, the offer holds. As for trained (somewhat) for certain tasks, drive over to Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg on Rte. 355 and ask to speak with Courtney. Allow no other mechanic there to allow themselves to step in. Who to ask to speak to Courtney is Robyn at the service desk; I have been dealing with Sheehy since Sept 5th, 2005, and only once was unhappy with the bill: the service was fine when needed, though now I think many of us, including pe2unia, and Jim over in Sandy Spring, have done most work ourselves. The other thing to keep in mind is that Rich & Denis, the famous GTGUY's do come this way once or twice a year. They will be at GT Joey's in late August and can schedule absolutely anything you want done to your car. Send me pm or e-mail and I will work with you on any issues; every issue, though the list will be short I am certain.

Pete S.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Welcome!

Mo,

Welcome to the Ford GT Forum. This is the best place to access information about all things GT. And here you will find the finest auto enthusiast owner group anywhere. Please register your Ford GT by clicking on the GT registry tab above. DBK will change your status to owner. Check in here once in a while and if you like what you see, and I believe you will, you can access other parts of the forum by becoming a subscribing member. All the best.

Chip

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Mo,

Welcome to the Ford GT Forum. This is the best place to access information about all things GT. And here you will find the finest auto enthusiast owner group anywhere. Please register your Ford GT by clicking on the GT registry tab above. DBK will change your status to owner. Check in here once in a while and if you like what you see, and I believe you will, you can access other parts of the forum by becoming a subscribing member. All the best.

Chip

Chip is absolutely correct. This is the place for all things Ford GT, and membership does indeed provide access to extras. The knowledge base is immense and a better source cannot be found than through this forum and it's members.

Pete S.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Mo,

is the real name William, my buddy with the white no stripe car?

...or are you the owner with the Yeollow and White Stripe GT I have been hearing about?? :biggrin

GT Mo

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2009
Glenelg MD
No, My real name is Morris,
I have a white with blue stripes, and I did join up today as a member.
Who are these famous gtguy's, where is GT Joeys and how would I get a hold of them . I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Morris

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
No, My real name is Morris,
I have a white with blue stripes, and I did join up today as a member.
Who are these famous gtguy's, where is GT Joeys and how would I get a hold of them . I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Morris

Morris welcome to the fold

Takes care

Shadowman