Macintosh subwoofer

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
ffi
Yes, but driving at the speed of sound can you hear the subwoofer at all?:lol[/QUOTE

The answer is "yes" because the speaker is traveling at the same speed in the same enclosure!:biggrin :lol :rofl :cheers

Professor Pockets

Professor Pockets did you take into consideration the Dynamic characteristics of theoretical quantum and applied differential mechatronics ? :biggrin

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
On second thought I guess they got deleted. They used to be there. :eek

OK, So I re-posted them and now they all seem to be there. Pics out the wazzoo. I can't figure the photo search system out I guess. :eek

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
OK, So I re-posted them and now they all seem to be there. Pics out the wazzoo. I can't figure the photo search system out I guess. :eek

Thanks for the repost. This is a big help.

Edson

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
ffi
Professor Pockets did you take into consideration the Dynamic characteristics of theoretical quantum and applied differential mechatronics ? :biggrin

Hey, Jeeerzee, thanks for the P.M. advising me of this post!!!!!:rofl

Now, as a prolegomenon, let me state not ONLY did I take all your afore mentioned factors into consideration, but additionally the inverse function of the thermodynamic effects present when electronically generated audio emmissions are exposed to excessive velosities obtained external to any given enclosed space in which they may be present...and found my postulation (as stated) is, in fact, 'sound' and accepted by nearly all neoteric individuals of the scientific persuasion. I pondered a prolifera of additional factors as well, but found them, in the end, puerile and not germane to the process. Therefore, in the interest of brevity, I'll not delineate. :cool

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
ffi

Hey, Jeeerzee, thanks for the P.M. advising me of this post!!!!!:rofl

Now, as a prolegomenon, let me state not ONLY did I take all your afore mentioned factors into consideration, but additionally the inverse function of the thermodynamic effects present when electronically generated audio emmissions are exposed to excessive velosities obtained external to any given enclosed space in which they may be present...and found my postulation (as stated) is, in fact, 'sound' and accepted by nearly all neoteric individuals of the scientific persuasion. I pondered a prolifera of additional factors as well, but found them, in the end, puerile and not germane to the process. Therefore, in the interest of brevity, I'll not delineate. :cool

AHH.. Yes of course !

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Now, as a prolegomenon, let me state not ONLY did I take all your afore mentioned factors into consideration, but additionally the inverse function of the thermodynamic effects present when electronically generated audio emmissions are exposed to excessive velosities obtained external to any given enclosed space in which they may be present...and found my postulation (as stated) is, in fact, 'sound' and accepted by nearly all neoteric individuals of the scientific persuasion. I pondered a prolifera of additional factors as well, but found them, in the end, puerile and not germane to the process. Therefore, in the interest of brevity, I'll not delineate.

This discussion is way above my pay scale.:bang

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
This discussion is way above my pay scale.:bang

Ooops! 'Sorry, Spirit! A new "Webster's" is winging it's way 2U at this very moment, sir! :thumbsup :cheers

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ooops! 'Sorry, Spirit! A new "Webster's" is winging it's way 2U at this very moment, sir! :thumbsup :cheers

I sure hope it's the "pocket" version.:lol :banana :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I sure hope it's the "pocket" version.:lol :banana :lol[/QUOTE]

:rofl :rofl :rofl :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup 'Tis! 'Tis!