mac wiring harness

rick430

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
boston
I"ve confirmed that the harness for the mac amp is in the "non mac" cars. It is taped to the bulkhead behind the rear cover.Has anyone come across the harness for the mac head unit in a non mac car. It seems logical that if the amp harness was put in then the other wiring is probobly there as well.

Has anybody got any pointers on taking out the lower half of the dash? The manual is vague. It says to "gently" undo the clips. What clips? How many ? How do you unfasten them?

Aug 25, 2006
I"ve confirmed that the harness for the mac amp is in the "non mac" cars. It is taped to the bulkhead behind the rear cover.Has anyone come across the harness for the mac head unit in a non mac car. It seems logical that if the amp harness was put in then the other wiring is probobly there as well.

Has anybody got any pointers on taking out the lower half of the dash? The manual is vague. It says to "gently" undo the clips. What clips? How many ? How do you unfasten them?

You approach is sound as the dash pieces are fairly expensive.

I would take a minute early in the week once The GT Guys have returned from their present trip and chat with them. I can share some tips however they have been in and out of that area more times than I care to think about.

Rich's direct number is (734) 658 9498

Takes care

Shadowman

BTW the term "vague" as used by you is an understatement

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

What are you up to? Are you trying to put a Mac in a non-mac car??? Sacrilege! :eek:lol

rick430

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
boston
Yes , but with the sub relocated to behind the seat.