GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Tempting if it was CARB approved.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is that the first one to be built? Any on the street yet?

More pics when complete would be appreciated.:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Nasty!

Mar 15, 2006

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I thought that was the LSX?

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
When are they going on sale?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
John-

You should get that thing to our Carlisle All-GM Nationals event this coming weekend. Heck, we have over 600 Camaro's at the event each year not to mention all of the GM hardcore enthusiasts. We've never met, but I'd love to personally meet you sometime in the future. I admire your work and have followed it since the inception. I'm certain people would LOVE to see this monster first hand (including myself). I love what you did - life is good!

Unfortunately I'm currently in Illinios, so if you do decide to attend I wouldn't be able to meet you. I'm out promoting our Corvette event in St. Charles, IL this weekend.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Lance

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2006
i wish we could make it to this event but there is still a lot of work to get done on the car! thanks for the invite tho!

john

John-

You should get that thing to our Carlisle All-GM Nationals event this coming weekend. Heck, we have over 600 Camaro's at the event each year not to mention all of the GM hardcore enthusiasts. We've never met, but I'd love to personally meet you sometime in the future. I admire your work and have followed it since the inception. I'm certain people would LOVE to see this monster first hand (including myself). I love what you did - life is good!

Unfortunately I'm currently in Illinios, so if you do decide to attend I wouldn't be able to meet you. I'm out promoting our Corvette event in St. Charles, IL this weekend.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Lance