Looking to add white GT...

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm looking to add a white (with strip delete would be first choice) GT to actually drive more than a few miles a year. I have a low milage Heritage which I'll never part with. I got a GT 500 last year which I beat the Hell out of and love it...but it still doesn't even come close to getting in my GT. What have you guys seen in terms of problems with GT's in the 3,000-7,500 mile range? What service should I be aware of or ready for? Any input appreciated.
Christian

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I'm looking to add a white (with strip delete would be first choice) GT to actually drive more than a few miles a year. I have a low milage Heritage which I'll never part with. I got a GT 500 last year which I beat the Hell out of and love it...but it still doesn't even come close to getting in my GT. What have you guys seen in terms of problems with GT's in the 3,000-7,500 mile range? What service should I be aware of or ready for? Any input appreciated.
Christian
I got my white (w/stripe) the end of last June, it had 4,100 miles on it. Currently it has 8600 miles on it, just seems to run better with more miles on it....................get one and drive it!!!!!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Mine are both over 10,000 and only problem is there are limits as to defered ajudication.:biggrin

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Mine are both over 10,000 and only problem is there are limits as to defered ajudication.:biggrin

Donny doesn't tell you that running without plates helps.

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks guys...break in the weather has me looking for the white GT...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...What service should I be aware of or ready for? Any input appreciated.
Christian

Oil Change...:lol

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I just went over 15K on my little girl.... she's a rockstar with no problems.... Cooltech just did my service, I have the cooltech tranny cooler, 2.75" pulley, Torrie tune and accufabe x pipe :)
Just unbelievable....

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I hit 7000 last week on my white with stripe. Oil change will be the only maintenance item this year.

White GT for sale with warranty

Christian

I'm considering selling my white with blue stripes 2005. I still have until 2015 or 66,000miles left on the extended transferrable warranty, so there is no worry about anything being wrong. I have had all of the recall items fixed & service done by Galpin Ford. It just turned 9,000 miles and it runs as good as the day I got it. Oil was changed at 3,000miles and I just got the oil and filter element to have it done again. It has the aluminum seat buttons, Standard BBS wheels, built in rear view camera, Valentine 1 radar, McIntosh Stereo, Ford GT carpet mats have kept the floor rubber in perfect shape. $145K or best offer. email me directly at howardent@aol.com located in the Los Angeles area. Tim

JAYGT

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2010
MIAMI
Rear tires and gas.:rofl