Looking for Red with stripes, calipers and rims?

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Guys,

I am looking for an immaculate used GT ; Red with white stripes, and with painted calipers, and the lightweight BBS rims options - I am abivalent as to whether it has the MAC audio option.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Thanks!

boardrider

Mar 1, 2007
Malibu, California
Red GT

Dealmaker, Have you looked on ebay USA? Currently #140093359685 is available, also if you could get over the stripes #330093144036 is in Las Vegas, with an asking price of $149,000. The car is very close to new (under 400 miles) I am currently looking for a black or blue GT, and during that search came across these. Good Luck.

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
boardrider you have a pm.

fordcapri

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2006
I could have given you a number for a new 2005 late model with all four options on it which I was offered for $147,500, but I ended up taking a different colour.

I see from your previous post, you have been enquiring about transporting the Ford GT, and about shipping. If you are interested, I can put you in contact with a great shipping company, who will collect and containerise your car and send it to the UK. I can recommend them, because my car has just arrived this afternoon to my doorstep from the USA. If you are interested, I will gladly pass you the details.

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
I could have given you a number for a new 2005 late model with all four options on it which I was offered for $147,500, but I ended up taking a different colour.

I see from your previous post, you have been enquiring about transporting the Ford GT, and about shipping. If you are interested, I can put you in contact with a great shipping company, who will collect and containerise your car and send it to the UK. I can recommend them, because my car has just arrived this afternoon to my doorstep from the USA. If you are interested, I will gladly pass you the details.

Hi - I'd be very interested in the car you mentioned for $147,500 and also details of the shipping company!

Many thanks!

fordcapri

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2006
The person who offered me quite a lot of cars at good prices is a chap called Kenny Goodman, Tel.No. = 0013057908253. He was recommended to me by other members on this website, and apparently he has sorted quite a few members out with cars. He is very knowledgeable in the car, and will only deal in good stock.

As for shipping your car, I was recommended to a guy called Mark Fromm, website www.frommamerica.com. He arranged for the car to be picked up in an enclosed trailer, I think the Company was horseless carriage, containerised the car and it was picked up in England in a congtainer and delivered to my door, still in the container by a Company in the UK called Containerlift. As for price, he was by far cheaper than anybody else, and the Marine Insurance he supplied was by far cheaper than anybody else was offering, I can only go by what I have experienced, and I would totally recommend dealing with them.

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
I can attest to both fordcapri suggestions.

I bought my FGT from a contact of Kenny Goodman's. When I called him last month there were no more $147,500 cars avaliable.... but he found a silver/black stripes/forged wheels/red calipers car (supposedly very rare) for me (it was at the top of my list).

I also contacted Mark Fromm as we are moving to England this Summer and we are shipping our cars to the UK. Mark is very knowledgeable and nice and we are working the details out.

I feel you can't go wrong with either.

TMS-GT

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2006
red gt

Guys,

I am looking for an immaculate used GT ; Red with white stripes, and with painted calipers, and the lightweight BBS rims options - I am abivalent as to whether it has the MAC audio option.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Thanks!

HI I HAVE A RED 2005 ILL SELL HAS EVERY THANG BUT PAINTED CALIPERS THANKS TOM 225-413-6893

BCF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
Hudson Ia.
HI I HAVE A RED 2005 ILL SELL HAS EVERY THANG BUT PAINTED CALIPERS THANKS TOM 225-413-6893

Please check PM.

H

HHGT

Definetly call Kenny Goodman. He knows of one in the North East. I spoke to him about it today..

kageno

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2006
Kenmore WA
Red 2005 For Sale

I have a Red 2005 with all options and 3,680 miles for sale.....any takers?

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Thanks for all the help and advice guys.

Does anyone have Kenny Goodman's e-mail address - usually easier for me to communicate this way because of the time difference.

Thanks