Looking for GT Service in Tacoma area.

Pharmakiller

GT Owner
Sep 17, 2012
Hello all. I'm new to Tacoma and have a 06 Tungsten that I drive a lot. Was using Titus-Will Ford. Needless to say, on an oil change, the tech left bolts untightened and it was a nightmare. Completely incompetent service department, and management was just as bad about the situation. Could someone recommend another Tech in the area that you'd trust? Who is and where is Shadowman? Really need some help finding someone good. Thanks!!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hello all. I'm new to Tacoma and have a 06 Tungsten that I drive a lot. Was using Titus-Will Ford. Needless to say, on an oil change, the tech left bolts untightened and it was a nightmare. Completely incompetent service department, and management was just as bad about the situation. Could someone recommend another Tech in the area that you'd trust? Who is and where is Shadowman? Really need some help finding someone good. Thanks!!!

Call Bryan Adams at Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent. P.M. sent.

They been taking care of my 06 Tungsten for 7 years. And quite a few others too.

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
If you want to learn how to do it yourself, please send me a PM. Also, if you would like to do a drive sometime or just BS, there are several owners in the area that surly would enjoy your company. Just let me know.

DJ

Pharmakiller

GT Owner
Sep 17, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. I will give them a call at Bowen Scarff. thanks again. Would also love to bring out my ride with others. I also have an '06 in the wrapper 110 miles yellow and black stripes 3 of 4 options (left the breaks black for the color scheme) I'm interested in selling for the right amount. Not dying to part with her, but would consider it. It's a beauty!

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Thanks for the feedback. I will give them a call at Bowen Scarff. thanks again. Would also love to bring out my ride with others. I also have an '06 in the wrapper 110 miles yellow and black stripes 3 of 4 options (left the breaks black for the color scheme) I'm interested in selling for the right amount. Not dying to part with her, but would consider it. It's a beauty!

PM sent.

DJ.