Looking for Blue/White Stripes

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine is looking for an 05/06 (preferably an 06) blue/white stripes car and doesn't care about the mac or the painted calipers. Also east coast would help for he lives in CT but willing to listen. Thanks for any help offered...Dan

Rong

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2006
Blue/white stripes

I have a perfect 06' with 1500 miles. All the options offered plus a 3M clear protective coating over everything that could possibly get a stone.

Will sell for $153K

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
bigdan40 said:
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine is looking for an 05/06 (preferably an 06) blue/white stripes car and doesn't care about the mac or the painted calipers. Also east coast would help for he lives in CT but willing to listen. Thanks for any help offered...Dan

Do a search on Autotrader.com. There are several new ones available.

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Rong said:
I have a perfect 06' with 1500 miles. All the options offered plus a 3M clear protective coating over everything that could possibly get a stone.

Will sell for $153K

Not a bad deal at all!

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Blue/White Stripe

I was at the local Ferrari dealer and they have a beautiful Blue/White with all the options and 180 miles on it. The car was absolutely pristine and looked fantastic. The color combination is really classy. I believe the price was in the mid-150's. Call them at Ferrari of Central Florida (Orlando) 407-667-4300 if interested. Good Luck.

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Ford dealer near detriot on telegraph road had one a few weeks back, brand new.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Thanks for some of the leads. Special thanks to bigdan40. Found my baby...will have it by next Thursday. Will look nice next to my Contemporary FIA.

Stu

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Congrats and welcome to the club Stu! Don't forget to change your status to GT owner from spectator once the blue machine arrives. Drive it in good health...Dan :cheers

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Dan,

How do I make that change?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
RADGT said:
Dan,

How do I make that change?
'

You can't, DBK will make it for you. Drop hin a PM when you have a VIN.