looking for a blk no stripe car

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
hey guys im new to the site but have been admiring the cars for a while im looking for a blk no stripe low miles car, will pay msrp or slightly above, any help would be appreciated

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
hey guys im new to the site but have been admiring the cars for a while im looking for a blk no stripe low miles car, will pay msrp or slightly above, any help would be appreciated

low miles car your going to pay 15k over msrp. if 7k miles is ok for you then I know where you can find one for close to msrp.

S

jhoyal

Aug 22, 2007
I have a 2006 gt black no stripe with all four options and only 35 miles on it. Call me if interested. 541-840-4764

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thanx

thanx for the replys i knew about the 7000 mile car but its too many miles for me i would love to pay 10 to 15 over msrp for a low mile 06 blk no stripe car. still looking.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If you look there are deals to be had. An '06 Tungsten sold at Kruse Monterey for $140k with the premium.

jimbo1

Aug 4, 2007
You forgot to mention that car had 5k miles, wore out tires, unknown history and it only had ONE PERSON BIDDING. The spirit of an auction requires at least two people.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i wish

i wish i didnt like the blk cars bc there is silver no stripe and a tungsten no stripe at an extremely good price on ebay the car looks very clean 06 low miles it is a no option car but i will be driving this car and putting alot of miles on it i dont plan to sell it so options are not important i can always get bbs or a better stereo but i cant buy a silver car and paint it blk. so the search goes on.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Here's one. I had the side stipes made up for a 65 gt40. Pictured at the Greenwich Concours this summer. 2k miles and minty but unfortunately not cheap.
Tom

Attachments

• greenwich 07 017 (Small).jpg
    greenwich 07 017 (Small).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 212

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Here's one. I had the side stipes made up for a 65 gt40. Pictured at the Greenwich Concours this summer. 2k miles and minty but unfortunately not cheap.
Tom

Very sharp.