Looking at buying a 2006 Ford Gt

Domcall

May 14, 2008
I have been on this site for some time checking for as much info on the Ford GT before buying one. I have to say that I have found alot of great things about this car. I'm looking at a new 2006 and wondering if there is any thing that I should look out for, I have seen the recall about the axle bolts having issues, any other problems or issues that I should talk to the dealer before purchasing this car, thanks. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Look for a recent post on this very subject. Good luck and happy buying...

Howard

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
There are several threads about "what to look for when buying."

Here is a more recent one:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10715

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
we need a sticky on this subject. It comes up about every 6 weeks it seems

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I'm looking at a new 2006 and wondering if there is any thing that I should look out for

Yes! While you are on the test drive, look out for trees. :biggrin

Domcall

May 14, 2008
Good advise. :cheers:cheers:cheers

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
I have been on this site for some time checking for as much info on the Ford GT before buying one. I have to say that I have found alot of great things about this car. I'm looking at a new 2006 and wondering if there is any thing that I should look out for, I have seen the recall about the axle bolts having issues, any other problems or issues that I should talk to the dealer before purchasing this car, thanks. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

This is also a recent link detailing what to look for/what is important about a Pre Purchase Inspection that I found very informative. Definitely a must read. http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10554&highlight=shadowman

Good luck and you will not be dissappointed when you buy.