Like new Goodyear F1 tires for sale & WTB front non-option wheels

dpdive

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2009
Buffalo, NY
I have the original (4) Goodyears with 950 miles on them. Never spun or tracked and like new. $500.00 plus ship

I am still looking for a set of front non- option wheels for track use . They don't need to be new but good condition is important & I don't want tires with them.

First $400.00 takes them.

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I have not seen the standard front wheels available alone for a decent price. This guy has 3 complete sets of standard wheels available, with center caps, for $2,025.00. I think this is a really good deal. I bought one set. I don't think you will ever regret buying a factory, standard wheel set for that price. I would just get the entire set.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I have not seen the standard front wheels available alone for a decent price. This guy has 3 complete sets of standard wheels available, with center caps, for $2,025.00. I think this is a really good deal. I bought one set. I don't think you will ever regret buying a factory, standard wheel set for that price. I would just get the entire set.

Who is "this guy" ????

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Who is "this guy" ????

Oops. I guess a link would be helpful.

Get them while you can.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-GT-40-..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2a2246c8cf&vxp=mtr

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Sinovac,

Thanks. I just bought a set. I need another set of Ford GT wheels like I need a hole in my head BUT.......how can I pass on a great deal like that!!

Chip

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I agree Chip. I'm surprised he has any left. He has been trying to sell them for months. I suspect they will be gone shortly though. lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I just got a set. Two sets sold in the past hour. Only one set left. Snooze you lose.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Zero available. Who got the last set? The seller probably could have sold these a long time ago if he posted here. Huge thanks to Sinovac for the link to a great deal.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Zero available. Who got the last set? The seller probably could have sold these a long time ago if he posted here. Huge thanks to Sinovac for the link to a great deal.

LOL, I knew I should have bought all 3 sets! FGT parts are getting so expensive I buy new parts that are a good deal even when I don't need them. Two weeks ago I bought a complete set of near new, perfect working gauges (all 7 of them) mounted in the dash panel for $2000. AMP Performance in Phoenix had that complete panel for a couple years and told me about it when I was in their shop.

Chip

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Chip, Xcentric and GT35065, check your PMs. Since the forum was hacked I don't think you get the message notification on the masthead.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I got the last set!!!!! Shannon is great to work with.

John

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, Xcentric and GT35065, check your PMs. Since the forum was hacked I don't think you get the message notification on the masthead.

Good grief, you just cost me another $1700. Thanks!!!

Chip

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Paul, check your PM.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Yeah thanks, 1700 poorer here, too. If any one else is interested, the link for a brand new set of rotors from FRPP:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-06-Ford...80b7c4&vxp=mtr Think there are two sets left. They are listed under this title: 2005-06 Ford GT M-1125-GT / M-2026-GT Brembo 2-Piece Front and Rear Brake Rotors

Last edited:

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
The link for what ever reason does not seem to be working. It still shows two available on ebay. Maybe Sinovac can post the correct link.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The link for what ever reason does not seem to be working. It still shows two available on ebay. Maybe Sinovac can post the correct link.

Try this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-06-For...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc780b7c4&vxp=mtr

Chip

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
As it turns out, they oversold available wheels and ran out of fronts. They apologized to me and said they would have more in a few days.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
As it turns out, they oversold available wheels and ran out of fronts. They apologized to me and said they would have more in a few days.

I hope they don't have to get them from Ford. They are over $900 each list and the least expensive ones I have seen are in the $650 range.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I hope they don't have to get them from Ford. They are over $900 each list and the least expensive ones I have seen are in the $650 range.

It was clear from their email to me that they were very surprised to sell 4 sets in a couple of hours. :)

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
It was clear from their email to me that they were very surprised to sell 4 sets in a couple of hours. :)

That better not delay my commission check. :lol

You guys got a better deal than I did. I paid $2,200.00 for the set months ago and I thought that was a good deal.