Let's See Those Autographs!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Been catching up on the last couple days of posts and couldn't help but notice several of you mentioning signed this or that.

I'll start it off with my CF center console by Stormcat. Since my photographic abilities suck, from the top it's: Kip Ewing, Steve Millen, Dan Gurney, Carroll Shelby and Camilo Pardo. Have several more on either side of the console but these are readily visible.

Let's see 'em.

Attachments

• CONSOLE SIGNATURES.jpg
    CONSOLE SIGNATURES.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 404

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Only have one, and proud to have it :biggrin :thumbsup

Please pardon the look on my face - Tony was telling me this was Jeff's car not mine :biggrin

cam1.jpg

cam2.jpg

racegirl

oh camilo, my future husband :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Been catching up on the last couple days of posts and couldn't help but notice several of you mentioning signed this or that.

I'll start it off with my CF center console by Stormcat. Since my photographic abilities suck, from the top it's: Kip Ewing, Steve Millen, Dan Gurney, Carroll Shelby and Camilo Pardo. Have several more on either side of the console but these are readily visible.

Let's see 'em.

Good work Kelvin !! You got me beat !!!:cheers

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Good work Kelvin !! You got me beat !!!:cheers

Doesn't your CF console look sweet with those sigs, Brian?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Doesn't your CF console look sweet with those sigs, Brian?

Yes Sir !! It looks killer !!! What did you do to get Dan Gurneys' autograph ??
He's next on my list !! B.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
If you go to Dan Gurneys web site, you will be directed to a number that handles just that. If you send Dan the piece,and a return PAID LABEL, you will be very happy for the holidays.:thumbsup Usual turn around is 6 to 8 weeks. You will be asked ONE FAVOR, TO DONATE TO HIS CHARITY, ITS NOT MANDITORY, BUT WELL WORTH IT. DONATIONS GO FROM ZERO TO WHAT EVER, ITS A GOOD FAITH THING.!!!!! Dan is a great AMERICAN ICON!! P.S. he signed my valve cover which now resides in the GT HALL OF FAME MUSEUM :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY 1314

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
If you go to Dan Gurneys web site, you will be directed to a number that handles just that. If you send Dan the piece,and a return PAID LABEL, you will be very happy for the holidays.:thumbsup Usual turn around is 6 to 8 weeks. You will be asked ONE FAVOR, TO DONATE TO HIS CHARITY, ITS NOT MANDITORY, BUT WELL WORTH IT. DONATIONS GO FROM ZERO TO WHAT EVER, ITS A GOOD FAITH THING.!!!!! Dan is a great AMERICAN ICON!! P.S. he signed my valve cover which now resides in the GT HALL OF FAME MUSEUM :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY 1314

Can you post the website?:thumbsup

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Can you post the website?:thumbsup

Hope this helps.

http://www.allamericanracers.com/autograph.html

hemidoc

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
Wrong colour!

Attachments

• FORD.jpg
    FORD.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 163

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sun visor

These are the only autographs that are on the GT as of now. I am waiting for Dan Gurneys autograph to return from him and that will be on the other visor. I know most guys on the forum are not Nascar fans but I did have a run for about four years of getting into the garage area for several weekends a year and decided to have a picture of me with all the drivers, crew chiefs, owners etc. had them blown up to 8X10 took the photos back to them to have autographed. From this point I framed and hung well over 100 photos on my garage walls. :shrug (I must of been really bored):frown

Picture007.jpg

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
These are the only autographs that are on the GT as of now. I am waiting for Dan Gurneys autograph to return from him and that will be on the other visor. I know most guys on the forum are not Nascar fans but I did have a run for about four years of getting into the garage area for several weekends a year and decided to have a picture of me with all the drivers, crew chiefs, owners etc. had them blown up to 8X10 took the photos back to them to have autographed. From this point I framed and hung well over 100 photos on my garage walls. :shrug (I must of been really bored):frown

Picture007.jpg

No matter how many times I've seen it, Carroll Shelby has one of the nicest sigs of all time.