Leader of the pack ! PICS !!

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
We got a group of cars together this past sunday for a cruise up to Amelia Island ( prob the most beautiful ride here in North Florida ). Mitchell's ( JaxGt) black no-stripe GT did a fine job leading the pack!

I sold the GT and currently have the orange lambo murci coupe pictured, but seeing and hearing Mitchell's beast rumbling is giving me the GT fever all over again! :eek

anyone in the N. Florida area that would like to cruise with us, give me a ring ! - Aaron 904-334-4040

cc27.jpg

cc26.jpg

cc23.jpg

cc22.jpg

cc24.jpg

cc18.jpg

cc12.jpg

cc10.jpg

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
My personal Favorite ;) : Rear Glass of Mitchell's car and doors up on Mine!

cc14.jpg

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
I'll bet the sight of that gang stopped traffic!

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
couple more of the group:

cc19.jpg

cc20.jpg

cc17.jpg

cc11.jpg

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Man that looks like a fun way to spend a Sunday. Because of work and family commitments, I'm stuck in the snowbelt, but I must make sure that when retirement comes for me, I move someplace I can drive all year long.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. At least I got to enjoy the drive vicariously. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
wish I was with you gents. :)

H

HHGT

Is that a little tire smoke in the picture where the GT is crossing the yellow line...

Aug 25, 2006
Very nice

Thank you for sharing a part of your day

Shadowman

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Is that a little tire smoke in the picture where the GT is crossing the yellow line...

Just looks like ordinary dust from running over the dirt carried onto the roadway off that side road...

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
As a fortunate participant in our local rally - I must say it could not be a nicer group of people. As always, thanks to Aaron (Outlaw) for arranging it. On this lovely Sunday morning, a member of our local Constable's office actually led our pack for much of the way. As an uninvited guest, he made sure we stayed below the legal limit. Maybe next time....

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Nice pictures!!! Looks like fun.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Wow, great pics. Way to enjoy your cars. Can't wait to drive in a caravan like that in my neck of the woods someday.

Thanks for sharing your drive. :cheers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great Photos.. Next time Drive down the coast and pick me up !! :biggrin

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Very nice !

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Excellent! :cheers

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Amelia Concours

If you and/or Mitchell are going to Amelia Concours, PM me and I'll give you my mobile phone number. Always enjoy getting together with FGT-er's, especially those Black/no-stripe guys with great color style!
Paul

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ow,those pics really hurt ! Winter in the North East really sux !! I can only fantasize about driving my gal .
Glad someone is getting to drive !

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
nice! looked like fun

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Pics give a new meaning to Florida oranges. Looks like a fun day...too bad there are not more toys here in the Ozaks, fun roads here too....when it's warm.

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
a member of our local Constable's office actually led our pack for much of the way. As an uninvited guest, he made sure we stayed below the legal limit. Maybe next time....

Well all but one of us ! :lol I'm glad he let Al go with no ticket. Leave it to that crazy bastard to overtake a cop haulin' ass.