Le Mans Endurance Series

Cobraman

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
Hopefully this is not a repeat, as I've been away for some time. I noticed that the Speed Channel has the first Le Mans Endurance Series race from Monza starting on Monday, November 12th (Noon, Pacific Time). If like last year, they'll show one race of the series a week for the next few weeks. I know that many of us have patiently waited for this delayed series. Not a NASCAR stocker will be shown during the entire series! But, we should see the GT's in action.

Cobraman

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Tivo is setup and ready thanks for the tip.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
thanks for the notice.

Cobraman

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
I'm such a dork... As per usual, I confused the Le Mans Endurance Series with the European FIA Endurance Series. As you've noticed, there are no Ford GT's in the LM Series. That said, there is good sports car racing, and no NASCAR stockers (altho' one NASCAR type event did run overtime during the first program and interfere with the start of the telecast). If Speed does run the FIA Series, I'll be sure to give a heads-up.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
We need to look for the "FIA GT3 Euro.Series". First race, Silverstone, last race Du "Buy". And I mean BUY.......