Le Mans 2010 Sponsors...

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
I would like one Steven.

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Steven its may 6th and I have not received my book set yet.
Also how many books have you sold?
Hope all is well with you!
Steve

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Hi Stephen,
There are only a few crystals left, so I'll send you the details you need for one of those.
The boxes are in manufacture, having changed supplier last month due to quality issues. I can only apologise for the delays in shipping these out. Believe me, I am desperate to get them to you all. There are still some sets available, but prices for new orders will have to rise to cover the cost increases of going with a significantly more expensive box company. Those who have already paid, like yourself, will not incur any additional costs.

Hope that helps :)
Steve

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Steven, thanks for everything my office sent in paypal for the crystal and the info. Let my know when you ship the books. Steve

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I got a question, the GT in the crystal is fairly detailed. I recognize most of the internal parts but I can't figure out what the "rod" in the middle of the car is for? It appears basically where the shifter might be.

Attachments

• CrystalGT-1.jpg
    CrystalGT-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 113

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Fubar….looks like the shifter to me…Just a guess though.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I thought so at first but it seems to big, plus I think the Matech car has paddles. Somebody had to write the code to put it in there tho, so it has to be something, right?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The Matech cars used a sequential gearbox which had a very large shifter rod - I'll look for a picture...

Here's one -

View attachment 34024

Last edited:

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Well there you go, looks like you were Jeff. Thanks Ralphie!

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I got a question, the GT in the crystal is fairly detailed. I recognize most of the internal parts but I can't figure out what the "rod" in the middle of the car is for? It appears basically where the shifter might be.

Twig... no berries?

There's a good joke there somewhere.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The Matech cars used a sequential gearbox which had a very large shifter rod - I'll look for a picture...
View attachment 34024

Gentlemen,

All GT-1 cars had to use a manual transmission. No paddle shifters allowed. That big shift lever only moves forward and back and the length and bend puts it very close to the steering wheel so the drivers has minimal reach from the wheel to change gears. Cheers.

Chip

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Steven
The crystal gt1 arrived it looks great. Any news on the boxes for the books?
Stay well.
Steve