Last Ford GT Shipped from Wixom

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Joey... Don't follow the wind to far... I think it blows from west to east... you will end up in the Atlantic...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
YOU MEAN AS FAR AS FRANCE :biggrin LETS GET TO LEMANS BABY... ITS BLOWING IN THE WIND :banana . SEE NOW YOU GOT ME ALL PUMPED UP AGAIN ABOUT THE 24 HOURS, YOU ME , BONY ,THE 3 GT SKEETEERS :biggrin THEN OFF TO MILAN,THEN THE FAR EAST, ALL THE WAY TO SEE NEIL IN NEW ZEALAND, ONLY TO TOP THAT OFF WITH A TRIP TO CALIFORNIA FOLLOWED BY GOOD OLD BROOKLYN NEW YORK :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY, STILL BLOWING :wink

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We are actually planning a USA/Swiss Viper club Europe tour next year... shipping the Vipers over and then touring Europe for a couple of weeks. Sounds like fun

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Rot # 4037

The second last GT built is red with white stripes that went to Polito Ford in Lindsay Ontario.

GT Tech - I sent you a message last week. Any chance you could reserve me one of your DVD's? I'll be at Sema and staying at the Bellagio.

Can we meet up?

Terry

H

HHGT

GT Cindy said:
Well, today brings the close of an era. The last two loads of GT's going to Canada were shipped from Wixom this afternoon :usa . A few former Ford GT employees were on hand to see the last GT (VIN 2045) loaded on the Reliable truck. VIN 2045 was also the last vehicle to come off line on 09/23 so it was only fitting that it be the very last GT on the truck this afternoon. Be sure and check My Album of photos from this afternoon.

Hi Cindy, I sent you a follow up email last week, did you get it?