laser jammer install in GT

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
HAs anyone put a laser jammer in the Gt. I am looking at the m27 or m47 blinder and was wondering if it would work without alot of effort. I have the GT up in MAss right now and the police are shooting laser none stop..

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Yes, K-40 front & rear.

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
these are a bit different than the k - 40 but at least i know people have jammers on the cars in certain spots.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
We've installed a number of these - including the GT..

They are hidden nicely by the GT's Dark Grill..

I have photoshopped the pictures to make the sensors look lighter so you can see where they were mounted!

The Blinder system works great - it makes your car invisible to laser!
Only issue is that if you are the ONLY car on the road you could get nabbed. Mind you if you are pro-active and have a kill switch and react quick enough, you can slow down enough and shut down the system in time to be zapped a second time on laser - at an acceptable speed. :biggrin

DSC04413.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Car Tunes on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs can hook you up. Very custom work, they use existing FGT screws and hide all the wires and install the remote monitor and kill button where ever you want it. You can get covered front and back and with Blinders and the pieces are difficult to detect on the car. :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Of course you boys DO realize that simply moving the toe of your right foot in the direction of the transaxle 'a wee bit' instantly removes the need to spend all the time & $$$ installing ANY of these devices, right...? :biggrin

'Oh, shuddup and go to your room, Pockets.' :bored

'If you insist'. :tongue

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Course course you can just drive like EP and never need these things! :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Course course you can just drive like EP and never need these things! :lol

Go to YOUR room, Clinton! :slap

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Interesting site; http://www.laserjammertests.com/

They recommended the Blinder M27 to me in a e-mail exchange. And no, they are not dealers.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
How illegal are these things? It seems like they dont let anything go in CA these days... :bored

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Laser jammers are OK. Radar jammers are illegal everywhere.

I think I remember reading that one of the tricks is tell the LEO's that those sensors are to open private gates.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
thanks for the info guys .. I need to look into the laws in GA and MA to make sure they are not written like CA... the photos were great as well

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

EVERYTHING is illegal in Cali...except murdering your spouse, evidently. :bored

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
EVERYTHING is illegal in Cali...except murdering your spouse, evidently. :bored

EP you got that wrong.

Everything is illegal in CA, unless you are an illegal, then the law doesn't apply to you!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP you got that wrong.

Everything is illegal in CA, unless you are an illegal, then the law doesn't apply to you!

Aaaaaaaah, quite true. I forgot about that little proviso.:willy

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Should't the emitters be moved as far apart as possible to cover the headlight area? They aim first at license plates because they are the most reflective, Then headlights, then the bumper in that order of preference. The middle of the front is the least likely target and at fairly close range the circle is only about 1 1/2 feet. If that is well placed on a headlight, the sensors in the middle will be missed or ineffective.