Las Vegas Poker run Oct. 6th

toomanytoys

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2006
Las Vegas
We are doing our annual poker run on Oct 6. Anyone in town that weekend is welcome to join. See below...

October 2007

Sat - Oct 6 - 9:00AM - Car Rally & Photoshoot
The Sixth Annual Rally in the Valley has become a tradition. We will start at Norm Baker Motor Company, the Lotus Dealer at 6175 W. Sahara Avenue, just west of Jones, (702) 385-5511 courtesy of Tim Donnelly who is sponsoring our event with a light continental breakfast and professional models this year. Registration is at 9:00. Driver's meeting at 9:30. First car out departs at 10:00. Last year members of the Ferrari Club, Porsche Club, Italian Auto Club, Corvette Club, BMW Club, Mercedes Club, Mini Club, Mustang Club, Lotus Car Club, Viper Club, and the British Auto Club all participated. This year we hope to have all other car clubs join us. Individual entries of all marques are also welcome. Car clubs will need three cars per marque to qualify for the manufacturer's trophy. This is a fun and easy gimmick rally with a TSD tie breaker. The entry fee of $25 per car plus $5 per person payable at the start pays for trophies, liquid refreshments, professional bikini models, and t-shirts while supplies last with any additional proceeds going to charity. Participants can stay for lunch at the finish (a very nice scenic facility) and order off the menu. This year the rally is a "scavenger hunt gimmick rally" with tie breakers determined by riddles and TSD (time speed distance). Expect most all Las Vegas car clubs to be there, and there will also be professional models at the finish to pose for pics by your cars in the Ferrari Club tradition. It is a "family" event however, so expect something for everyone. There is no advance registration - just show up and go. Professional photographers and models will be present taking photos for the 4th Annual Ferrari Club 2008 Bikini Calendar. For more information contact Jeff Wenger 702-341-1606 or Tony Zito 702-521-9966. See pics from 2005, 2004 and 2003.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am in Vegas right now, ducking rain drops. Wish there was a good car event today. Finished my meetings yesterday, my partners will not be getting up before late afternoon.
Seems like we now own the naming rights to one of the VIP rooms at SCORES.