Lambo has lost it

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
i think it's badass...but not worth the price. I'd rather have an enzo, veyron, cgt. Lambo really needs to step out of the hyper car arena and into the super car arena.

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
It's been done before:

knight%20rider%201.JPG

Knight-Rider.jpg

I honestly don't mind the Lamborghini Revolting's interior... in fact, I quite like it... but as far as "being done before" Remember the amazing Vector W8

Vector_W8_int_5.jpg

Actually engineered with componentry from the F117-A stealth fighter, and F18's.. and such with great success.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
They just announced that the production number will be 100 instead of 20. How would that make you feel if you ponied up the $1.5 million plus when the exclusivity was its ONLY selling point? Lamborghini is so lost its not even funny, the Murcielago chassis is so outdated its laughable, they really need a new state of the art platform to move forward. Whats worse is when lamborghini owners look down their noses at the FGT, consider the FGT chassis is a work of art, take a look at a bare countach/diablo/murcielago chassis, it looks like it was built in someones garage!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Night Rider rides again......Only after looking at the Buick style foot and brake pedal as well as fit and finish it looks like the old Night Rider Poncho was higher quality.

If you buy one it needs to go to Shadowman for some deep massage:thumbsup

Last edited: