Lady Moose get well soon!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Howdy again -
I've had a few people ask me how I'm doing, so here's the latest...
I finally has surgery on 10/29; I now have a large plate and 10 screws in my ankle (and a couple of lovely scars). I started physical therapy this week. I now realize how much work I have ahead of me to be walking again! That said, I expect to be back to work by the beginning of the year and my therapist knows I have to be able to walk on sand by May for our trip to Jersey Channel Island, UK.

I know prayer works, so send 'em my way for an uneventful, steady, and (relatively) pain free therapy period. And, again, thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

Michele
aka Lady Moose
Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but that won't stop me for wishing you a wonderful holiday, and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, and return to full health in the New Year. The sooner the better!!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...I now have a large plate and 10 screws in my ankle (and a couple of lovely scars). I started physical therapy this week. I now realize how much work I have ahead of me to be walking again!

Aaaaaaaaaah, WELCOME to the 'Plates and Screws Club of America'! :thumbsup:thumbsup

You'll come thru it all just fine, Lady M.

You're likely to find the only real "pain" is gunna be getting thru airport security when you start flying again. If your experience is like mine, your new 'metal body parts' will randomly set off security alarms and 'send missiles to Russia' darned near every time you turn around! :lol

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
WOW quite the trip for you, totally stinks, but we wish you the best during the process.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Hi Michele,

I'm glad to hear that you are recovering, however slowly it seems to happen. Hang in there. I'm looking forward to seeing you and John at Rally X.

I hope you make it to (old) Jersey, too.

Aloha,

Dave

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Painless physical therapy? Dream on young lady. Wishing you a kind and gentle therapist. Get well soon. Dr. Frank

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
kind - yes.
gentle - dream on.
:bored

Lady Moose