Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cool video.. Did you see that body !!! I want one..:bow

olibor

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
today the robinson's car tested at sebring in a private pre 12 hour test. the day went well and the car worked well. everybody was happy for a first day. the car sounds very very good. So we only made it with one car but the others are not far behind.
The robinsons are at Sebring now. I will be there Wednesday. They will probabely be very busy sorting details but if you come after wednesday feel free to look me up and I will answer any questions you may have. Regards to all Ford GT fans. the Mark IIV is here. Oliver my cell for your info 434 806 2435.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Not that great.

Cool video.. Did you see that body !!! I want one..:bow

I wouldn't get all that excited about it. Frankly, I would only rate it slightly above average as I think Oliver could stand to loose a few pounds.

Chip

Thursday

May 31, 2006
The HIVE
today the robinson's car tested at sebring in a private pre 12 hour test. the day went well and the car worked well. everybody was happy for a first day. the car sounds very very good. So we only made it with one car but the others are not far behind.
The robinsons are at Sebring now. I will be there Wednesday. They will probabely be very busy sorting details but if you come after wednesday feel free to look me up and I will answer any questions you may have. Regards to all Ford GT fans. the Mark IIV is here. Oliver my cell for your info 434 806 2435.

Awesome Project! When are you guys planning to sell the documentary?

Last edited:

olibor

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I wouldn't get all that excited about it. Frankly, I would only rate it slightly above average as I think Oliver could stand to loose a few pounds.

Chip

Chip I agree with you but you know stormcat and I go way back and he just remembers the 60s cant help it. regards oliver on the ever elusive diet.

olibor

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
Awesome Project! When are you guys planning to sell the documentary?

the dolumentary will evolve and will probabely be a few years down the road as a complete movie. however there will be update partial dokumentary style movies. The movie is Jonny St Our's deal he calls all the shots. We do not know what it will become. a story of a quest? success or failure? a promotion for a major sponsor or a how to manual of what not to do? We do not know. We are comitted to do the best we can in every aspect. We are committed to leave no possibility for improvement untried and we are committed to share the experience. that is all. regards and give us feedback. we will considder all and thank you for your interest.

As a seperate side. I think Jonny is one of those rare selftought talents who only comes along very rarely. Presently he supports himself with regional advertisements but I am sure he will become a great filmmaker. The discovery channel is nibbling on him a little (he edited a polar bear movie for them a few weeks back)
regards oliver

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Chip

Chip I agree with you but you know stormcat and I go way back and he just remembers the 60s cant help it. regards oliver on the ever elusive diet.
Oliver !!! I thought you were not going to tell !!!!..:biggrin

I guess I'm going to have to run up and see that body first hand !! ..:wink

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
Hey guys, check out the pic at this link over on Corvette Forum - is that the car, in the right rear of the pic?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1964379

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
good eyes.. but what are you doing on that site :)
can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Apr 24, 2006
What an awesome picture! If GT2 only lives up to half of everyones expectations, this will be the best season ever.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
I love the post the vette guy put on there.

It read (Awesome! Can't wait. Damn, that Ford GT in back sure looks good! Not that all the cars don't look great)

Thursday

May 31, 2006
The HIVE

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
2008 Sebring 12 Hour Race

Anybody going?

If so, a friend called me last evening, and would like a first hand report on the Robertson effort.

Please contact me for further information on this project. Our interest lies in continuing our pursuit of an entry in the 2009 24 hour LeMans race.

Jeff Larson

cell
206-910-4334

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
It's only Tuesday and I can't wait for the weekend! It'll be great to see a GT and a Viper going at it.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
are they going to televise it on the speed channel

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hey guys, check out the pic at this link over on Corvette Forum - is that the car, in the right rear of the pic?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1964379

I'd say the entire line up looks :thumbsup

olibor

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
We just posted a new video update with the mark seven at sebring go to fordgttv.comy

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Anybody going?

If so, a friend called me last evening, and would like a first hand report on the Robertson effort.

Please contact me for further information on this project. Our interest lies in continuing our pursuit of an entry in the 2009 24 hour LeMans race.

Jeff Larson

cell
206-910-4334

Jeff -

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I'll call after I've checked it all out. Probably Friday. That's if there is cell service. Sebring's aways been bad.

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
I love the post the vette guy put on there.

I just put the link to the latest vid over there for those guys - they will definitely appreciate it. What an awesome vid, and what a machine!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Oliver and JeffP: Thanks for posting! Good luck and go get'em.

Go FGT!!!!!: banana

BTW would love to by the video and CDs. Where can I get them if I can't get to the track?