Justin Bell's driving school in FL...

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I know this isn't a Ford GT question, but... Does anyone know if the Justin Bell driving school in Palm Beach Gardens, FL is still around? You used to be able to race 520 hp Vipers on their track, which I'd like to do. I've heard a lot of good stuff about them, but can't locate their site...

Thanks!
MJ

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My brother and i did the Justin Bell school in Miami in 2003. They changed to Z06's . They went out of business in 2004...I got an email from Justin's new business venture. It may be a fun event in the GT? Check it out at www.blueplanetevents.com

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
STORMCAT said:
My brother and i did the Justin Bell school in Miami in 2003. They changed to Z06's . They went out of business in 2004...I got an email from Justin's new business venture. It may be a fun event in the GT? Check it out at www.blueplanetevents.com

Thanks! Checked out the site. Though it doesn't look like they have a driving school anymore, I'm going to give them a call & see what they suggest or can do. I'm sure there's more than one place they could fit the GT in for a day of fun! :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
IMHO the best is Bondurant. Don't want to go there now, it is at Firebird, Arizona and the weather is a tad warm :biggrin