Just got hold of another great classic..

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Here she is...

dodge-1969-daytona-hemi-abo.jpg

Matching # and all...

Haven't driven it yet, but I bet she's fast but I don't suppose she handles aswell as the GT :biggrin

Do anyone know how much do the sell for in The States??

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Looks like a weird color to me. Must be a repaint. Plymouths colors were much more vivid blues, yellows and reds. Unfamiliar with such a green.

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
Whats it Worth?????????? What is it?Hemi?440?4-speed?Auto?Any DOCS?Euro or USA model?Original color?all #'s match?Condition ETC.

The GT will walk all over it!!!!!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I believe that there was a Superbird in the Barret Jackson Arizona auction this year driven in by the original Nascar driver. Selling price ~$375,000.

Please check - I might be wrong......

David Gencay

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
one of 101 said:
Here she is...

Matching # and all...

Haven't driven it yet, but I bet she's fast but I don't suppose she handles aswell as the GT :biggrin

Do anyone knthisow how much do the sell for in The States??[/QUOT

David Gencay

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
David Gencay said:
one of 101 said:
Here she is...

Matching # and all...

Do anyone knthisow how much do the sell for in The States??[/QUOT
this is a very rare car indeed it is a factory color depends on if it is a 4 speed or auto or a 426 hemi or a 440 4 barrell and if it has matching numbers and fender tag and broadcast sheet at least 275000 to 325000 just sold a 6 pack stick bird

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
It a XX29L9B which means that it's the most common amongst the Daytonas (294 build).
Its a 440 auto 4 barrell with matching # motor but a non matching # tranny and intake manifold even though both are the spec as original.

The car is not a "trailer queen" but was restored 10 years ago and driven less than 1000 miles since then...

It was brought to Germany from new by a guy in the US army who was stationed on a German military base. So this car has a rare history and its the only Daytona in Europe.

Last edited: