Johnny Bohmer calls out Mark Heidaker

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Side by side drag race to top speed at the kennedy space center with over 2 miles to stop. Highest mph wins. Since the runway is 17,000 feet long it appears to me that he wants to race 1 mile in distance. This will be EPIC 🏁

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
33 minute video here too. If Mark is not allowed to put ice in a tank before the race to cool his intercooler during the run then Johnny should not be allowed to ice his intercooler with nitrous during his run. You guys should let me make the rules for this race. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Reactions: analogdesigner

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I am not familiar with either of these cars, but the rivalry seems explosively apparent. This is and will be very interesting and entertaining to follow. Obviously two impressive cars.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
This is a cool vid here. Filmed just 2 days after his run. Johnny starts talking in english at the 1:30 mark lol. With 29 lbs of boost he claims it took him just a lil over a mile to hit 310.8 mph yet it took him 45 seconds to hit 310.8 mph. According to my math it took him 2.0 miles to hit 310.8 mph based on the 45 seconds. He is gonna need to turn that boost way up because the M2K car hit 300.4 mph in 22 seconds. In a 1.0 mile race my money is on M2K but in a 2.0 mile race my money is on Johnny. Racing these cars side by side from a dig will be so awesome to see 🏆

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
This is a cool vid here. Filmed just 2 days after his run. Johnny starts talking in english at the 1:30 mark lol. With 29 lbs of boost he claims it took him just a lil over a mile to hit 310.8 mph yet it took him 45 seconds to hit 310.8 mph. According to my math it took him 2.0 miles to hit 310.8 mph based on the 45 seconds. He is gonna need to turn that boost way up because the M2K car hit 300.4 mph in 22 seconds. In a 1.0 mile race my money is on M2K but in a 2.0 mile race my money is on Johnny. Racing these cars side by side from a dig will be so awesome to see 🏆

Yep. Comparing apples and oranges. Two different cars built to solve a different speed problem. Racing against each other the one built for the race config will win. Which is why M2K doesn't bother. And why Johnny won't show up at the Texas mile.

Reactions: Fast Freddy

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Game over. Imo drag racing and top speed shootouts all come down to who has the most money. This is why i like racing that incorporates turns such as open road racing. Whoever has the most talent and the the biggest balls usually wins. Although politics can derail that too as i have experienced it first hand after getting second place in my viper at the Silver state classic in the GS5 class on my very first race there. I came back the next year and the powers that be sabotaged my run. Cheating is most definately a problem in sports.

Last edited: