Joe's TTGT current numbers?

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
I reread the entire article in MMandFF. It said bigger turbos were coming and they even thought about putting GT42's on it. So I saw the 1450rwhp numbers is that the maximum or did the GT42's go in and it put down more rwhp?

Thanks,
Nate

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
1,450 = land missle .......and you need more :eek

I would think he has already broken the Mark Donahue rule:

"You know you have enough horsepower when you can make two black lines from the apex of one turn to the apex of the next".
:thumbsup

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
There are many types of racing and performance measurements. The Hennessey Viper went 225 mph in the Maxton or Texas mile. Sure would be fun to see a GT top that.

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
There are many types of racing and performance measurements. The Hennessey Viper went 225 mph in the Maxton or Texas mile. Sure would be fun to see a GT top that.

You would know better then I would but I belive joes car could possably do it. His car does put down quite a bit more power and it is known to hook with all that power too. I know that comp coupe is quite a bit lighter but It would be very intersting to see what it could do.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i would like to see this car go faster than the veyrons top speed of 253 mph. it has the gearing to do it. :usa

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
One of the issues with running in the mile events is the tires and traction. A high speed rated tires is not going the give the traction that a drag slick would produce. Ripper02's Viper has run in the 8's on a drag tires. That kind of 1/4 time couldn't be replicated in a mile event.