Jim Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Anybody have any experience with FGT insurance at Delp Co. selling Barrett Jackson Collector Car Insurance

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
none here..I am with StateFarm

AJB

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
talk to dbackg. he has them as is happy. He used to be in the insurance game and is well versed.

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Could dbackg IM me to talk

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Anybody have any experience with FGT insurance at Delp Co. selling Barrett Jackson Collector Car Insurance

Hello Jim.

I have had a great experience with Delp.

However, use the forum search engine, type "insurance" and you will find multiple threads and postings regarding this subject.

I would contact forum member Drew, aka, yogi95. He is the forum's supporting insurance agency. He is with www.classicins.com

I believe he has the same product or one that is very similar. Insurance is regulated by the state you reside in or what state your vehicle is registered.

Whatever you do, I must suggest, please do not insure an exotic, high-end vehicle with a regular insurance carrier. ie. state farm, allstate, farmers, etc.

FYI. I had prior relationship with Delp prior to owning my Ford GT and becoming a member of this wonderful forum.

Good luck.
Greg

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16390

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Classic Auto Ins.

Jim,

Let me confirm the above advice. All of my collector cars are insured with Drew at Classic Auto Insurance and he provides great service at very competative rates.

Chip

jrader1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
I also use Drew for all my classic cars, exotics and now just added my three motorcycles. He and his company is great.

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Drew , Could you im me?

Status
Not open for further replies.