Jay Anand Steering probs still.........

jay anand

FORD GT OWNER
Dec 8, 2007
Jay Anand

David Jones @ Roush is dealing with my car. Yur right they know these cars inside out, but said to me to change all the pipes or even to check all these components relating to the rack is very costly.So suggested to speak to all you guys and see if we could narrow this problem done.Someone mentioned that it could be steering oilcooler, or even the steering settings. I think it has something to do with the pressure or something blocking up when the fluid is going round the system. Will take all these points and raise them with Roush.

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
Any word on your steering problems?

jay anand

FORD GT OWNER
Dec 8, 2007
Going in for a clutch but still light when 1st started, then goes to a slightly harder feel. Spoke to the ford gt agent in america they said if the car was in the usa then they could have a look at it under warranty. So unless i want to change every part and pay for it then that is the only way. The car tram lines a little, when it goes in they will look at the ball joints and caster settings. Will meet Teo in the uk, another gt owner,and then will see if i'm going crazy. The car might be fine it could be that i've got it wrong. Time Will Tell. Keep you posted............................

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
Jay, did you ever find the problem?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Jay, I must have missed this the first time around....

You're welcome to try my GT out too - I'm the other side of Guildford on the road to Goodwood (ish)..

Neil

jay

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2013
Hi guys I'm back

Neil do you still have your GT

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Hi guys I'm back