Jason Heffner-Heffner Performance

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Yesterday on way back to Ft Myers, FL from MacDill AFB, my wife Fran and I stopped and had lunch with Jason Heffner. My below PM to Jason probably confirms what most of the long time members of this Forum already know, but compliments are always worth repeating.

"Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with Fran and me and discuss our GT situation. I was very favorably impressed with your operation and knowledge of the subject. What also stands out in my mind is the attitude and appearance of your employees. Certainly a cut above what you normally find in an automotive shop. I would feel comfortable having them work on my car. Fran is much more critcal than me in evaluating people, and most generally her first impressions are correct. She was similarly impressed."

Hope to see you again in the near future.

If you ever are down this way, please give me call.

UFO74
Al

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
You will be more than happy if you send your GT down to him!! Just don't buy a short shifter as that needs a turbo kit :willy

Jason's work and that of his crew is top notch!!!

Did you ever post bigger pics of your sig pic??? (hint hint) :banana

:cheers

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL

:cheers[/QUOTE]

No. Do not want to offend anybody. It is not Ford powered nor American. Article appeared in Makes and Models Mag. If you want to see pictures please go to www.ultimasports.co.uk. Go to US section. It is the only GTR shown. If you want further info on Makes and Model article, please PM me.

UFO
Al

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
So Al, I went to that site. Pretty nice! Given the plate (yes, I know, I was actually able to notice something other than the SUPER HOT GIRL), is that actually your car? Very nice!!! Oh, and the girl is extremely gorgeous. Lucky you!!! :thumbsup

Getting back to your thread, last month I also had the pleasure of stopping by Jason's shop. And you're absolutely right, it's a first class operation run by a first class guy. I wouldn't have any issue with leaving my car with him or his staff. And Jason took the time to also come out for lunch with us and show us around his shop. Really really super guy. :thumbsup

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I wonder whats going on with his website? It doesn't appear to be up.

John

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
He's worked on my cars a total of 3 times. He installed a Whipple on one, a twin turbo system on the other and then later installed a Stillen clutch in the turbo car.

Nothing but first class work and I have nothing but good to say about him and his operation. I hope to get down there to see it sometime.

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Thanks for the post Al. More importantly thanks for stopping by the shop and giving me the opportunity to meet you and Fran. I certainly hope to see you again in the near future. Also thanks to Ray, Pro and Keith as well for the kind words and believe me when I say that the pleasure is all mine. I should also thanks the guys at Ford for building these cars that have managed to attract the best group of people you could ever hope to meet.:cheers

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks for the post Al. More importantly thanks for stopping by the shop and giving me the opportunity to meet you and Fran. I certainly hope to see you again in the near future. Also thanks to Ray, Pro and Keith as well for the kind words and believe me when I say that the pleasure is all mine. I should also thanks the guys at Ford for building these cars that have managed to attract the best group of people you could ever hope to meet.:cheers

Jason,
Your website seems to be down. I've tried to get on it for a couple of days without success.
John

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
It should be back up shortly. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please give me a call if you need anything immediately. 941-359-0900

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI

:cheers

No. Do not want to offend anybody. It is not Ford powered nor American. Article appeared in Makes and Models Mag. If you want to see pictures please go to www.ultimasports.co.uk. Go to US section. It is the only GTR shown. If you want further info on Makes and Model article, please PM me.

UFO
Al[/QUOTE]

Offend anybody? Both rides in the pix are very hot. :thumbsup

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Al:
Jason and crew have done a good deal of work on my car and I have nothing but RAVE reviews for each and every one of the Heffner Performance guys, including and especially Jason himself.
The "proof is in the pudding", so as you are located close to me in Florida, PM me, drop by with your car, look at mine to see firsthand the high quality of work done and enjoy a cocktail or two! I'm buying!
I've just returned from Italy and the Mile Miglia, so photos of this amazing vintage car competition should be available by Drink-Time!
Best,
Paul