I've been driving my Ford GT in the house...

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Yes, in the house. Burning rubber, spinning out, and chasing the dog. I floor it as hard as I can, then just before I hit the walls in my house I cut the wheel and spin out on the limstone floors. Drives my wife crazy. Tons of fun. Oh yeah, how big is my house, just 7000 square feet, but the car is so small comparitively. Got it on eBay. It's an Officially Licensed product for the Ford GT. You guys should get one! :biggrin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120002479970&ssPageName=STRK:MERFB:IID

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Gulf GT,
Do you want to get a little SOCAL RC race together :rofl
We have so many other rally's happening.... Are you going to make the Aug.27th run up to Santa Barbra? I'll bring my car and we can terrorize the hotel :lol

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I would love to, but my boss (wife) has plans for us that weekend somewhere else. Will definitely get together in the future and be happy to terrorize! :biggrin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Gulf GT,

Yeah, I just got a BIG speeding ticket so I may be on the market for one of these...

Jay
www.gtsaver.com
Gulf GT said:
Yes, in the house. Burning rubber, spinning out, and chasing the dog. I floor it as hard as I can, then just before I hit the walls in my house I cut the wheel and spin out on the limstone floors. Drives my wife crazy. Tons of fun. Oh yeah, how big is my house, just 7000 square feet, but the car is so small comparitively. Got it on eBay. It's an Officially Licensed product for the Ford GT. You guys should get one! :biggrin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120002479970&ssPageName=STRK:MERFB:IID

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
Gulf GT said:

gt.jpg

There's my one and only Ford GT. Sevearl hop-ups, goes just barely over 50mph :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jay, if you're not in jail, it couldn't be that bad. Were you driving the GT?

dorkymom3

Aug 5, 2006
Clinton Twp, Mi
Hahahaha, you ROCK!!!! My name is Jennifer & I work for SSV in Troy. I just joined your forum since your group is coming into my facility this Thursday the 10th of August. Our plant is all a buzz right now and we are looking forward to meeting all of you. We employees put alot of pride into what we do. Its like 2nd nature for us. I build the drivers doors and guarantee your window wont squeak or leak!!!! Nor will your mirror fall off. Hoping to see you in Troy on the 10. Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay here!

Sincerely,
Jennifer

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
An expensive one...

Beginning this year in California, if you get caught at 100 MPH or greater, they can impound your car (and put you in jail)! I was in the GT and he claims that I was going over 100 (on I-5) for a moment. It was a bad evening, the cop was very nasty to me. I am going to have to sell a lot of engine lights to pay for this own...

fjpikul said:
Jay, if you're not in jail, it couldn't be that bad. Were you driving the GT?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, well the law in Illinois has been anything 30 mph over the limit is go directly to jail. Limit here is still 65, so over 95 and you're singing the blues. I've been caught twice (in my Jag), but had a good mouthpiece. Took some time, and you're right, lots of cash, but worked out OK. I can just see the price on the nuclear reactor light going higher than the cost of uranium, and possibly approaching unobtanium. I feel for you brother, but get back to work. Idle hands and the devil thing, you know.