It's snowing!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

IT'S F-ING SNOWING! Not just like a flake, it's like a full on snowstorm outside my window right now. Is this some kind of SICK joke? We've got baseball to play! Fall color tours to take! GT's that aren't ready to hibernate!

I hate Michigan.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DBK said:
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

IT'S F-ING SNOWING! Not just like a flake, it's like a full on snowstorm outside my window right now. Is this some kind of SICK joke? We've got baseball to play! Fall color tours to take! GT's that aren't ready to hibernate!

I hate Michigan.

sorry buddy, getting ready to have a meeting on the patio of a local coffee house. love the midwest except for the weather, I will never move back.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Are you going to adopt me and give me a wing at the Fresno Palace?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
you have me mixed up with the 'odderGTguy', I live in a double wide with a a couple of slide outs... but your welcome anytime :cheers :banana :cheers

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
DBK said:
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

I hate Michigan.
Come to Italy. Beautiful Indian Summer... Both windows down, cruising along lake garda, first row parking at the Dehor and Sesto Senso Club in Desenzano del Garda automatically reserved when I come by, chicks hot to get closer (the charger, that is :wink ), Simply,... Life is good !

stefan :wink

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
What's Snow?

DBK said:
........IT'S F-ING SNOWING! Not just like a flake, it's like a full on snowstorm outside my window right now. Is this some kind of SICK joke? We've got baseball to play! Fall color tours to take! GT's that aren't ready to hibernate!

I hate Michigan.
Dave,
What's this Snow thing?:confused
We don't know what this foreign word means.:frown
I did have a Snow Cone once, is that the same thing?:willy
Move to Texas, your GT will never have to hibernate again and will love you for it.:biggrin

I love Texas.
:cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
4 Seasons GT

DBK don't fret about the snow. It'll all be gone by next April, just in time to go to Indy.

BTW you have a Four Seasons GT. Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer and late Summer.

You should feel fortunate that you don't have the hurricanes, hail storms, flash floods, dust storms and earthquakes that commonly occur in Florida, Texas, Arizona and California. Weather like that really keeps the GT's indoors.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
PL510*Jeff said:
DBK don't fret about the snow. It'll all be gone by next April, just in time to go to Indy.

BTW you have a Four Seasons GT. Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer and late Summer.

You should feel fortunate that you don't have the hurricanes, hail storms, flash floods, dust storms and earthquakes that commonly occur in Florida, Texas, Arizona and California. Weather like that really keeps the GT's indoors.

No earthquakes in Fresno.... just the smell of burnt rubber from Awsum's GT :thumbsup

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Spirit said:
Dave,
What's this Snow thing?:confused
We don't know what this foreign word means.:frown
I did have a Snow Cone once, is that the same thing?:willy
Move to Texas, your GT will never have to hibernate again and will love you for it.:biggrin

I love Texas.
:cheers

I was about to say that. I don't understand what you are all talking about. :confused I think I saw this "snow" stuff in a movie once.

When winter comes that just means the weather is better and the cars run stronger!

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I lived in Minnesota for 1 year. 2 seasons--July 4 and winter!
Bony, any nonmobile cars in the frontyard of the mobile double wide?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It's snowing here in NW ILL too. Lots of bad wind.. We should destroy Iowa, cause that's where it comes from.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
All the fun I've missed since moving to FL...

Dave, I can't believe you're complaining! Think off all the fun us southerners are missing!!! :rofl

Img359.gif

Img129.gif

Img49.gif

Img116.gif

Img3.gif

Img46.gif

Today, during my lunch hour I decided to have a healthy lunch consisting of all the major food groups packed together in a triple scooped cone. :biggrin According to my car, it was 89 degrees (& sunny). Had I been in WI or MI, that cone would definitely NOT have melted all over the place & left a trail all the way back to my car. :frown It was just too darn hot out! Boy do I miss the mid west!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Cyclenirvana said:
I lived in Minnesota for 1 year. 2 seasons--July 4 and winter!
Bony, any nonmobile cars in the frontyard of the mobile double wide?

hell yes... got the GT jacked up, the wheels and one door are off. Have moved the couch onto the front porch.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
this picture was not taken in fresno

Attachments

• just-a-little-bit-of-snow.jpg
    just-a-little-bit-of-snow.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 46

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
fjpikul said:
......... Lots of bad wind.. We should destroy Iowa, cause that's where it comes from.
Frank,
Have you been "Breaking Wind" again?:eek :frown
Please refrain from polluting the the fresh air in the central part of the "colonies", we would not a revolt.:frown :eek
:pop CORN :pop

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Bony's snowland fantasies please..

bony said:
this picture was not taken in fresno
Bony,
don't you have some other snowland pictures in your archives that could get DBK warmed up here... !? :lol

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
bony said:
you have me mixed up with the 'odderGTguy', I live in a double wide with a a couple of slide outs... but your welcome anytime :cheers :banana :cheers

you got slide outs ... you must be da high roller man living large :banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjim said:
you got slide outs ... you must be da high roller man living large :banana
damn straight, here is a picture of yacht

Attachments

• redneck_houseboat.jpg
    redneck_houseboat.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 30

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Bony,
don't you have some other snowland pictures in your archives that could get DBK warmed up here... !? :lol
life is good, but some bastards are jealous, so I got me a new alarm system installed yesterday

Attachments

• redneck_house_alarm.jpg
    redneck_house_alarm.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Bony,

we take things very literally out here...

Attachments

• stop_when_flashing.jpg
    stop_when_flashing.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 29