Its been a while but I haven't forgot you ;)

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Hey everybody... I really can't remember the last time I posted and said hi, brought you up to date with Timmy or work, or the last time I gave my .02 on some subject :frown But I wanted to at least tell you all HAPPY THANKSGIVING, let you know we are all great... Timmy has been in Kindergarten since August and his brain is absorbing sooooo soooooo much....... Work has been great too.... GI Joe 2, Dark Knight Rises, To Have and To Hold and I've been doubling a lead on the new FX series "American Horror Story.... creepy but fun :)
Steph is awesome and I still don't know how she manages to juggle everything while taking care of her 2 boys :biggrin
The GT got to stretch her legs on a VW shoot I did last week, its always great to get her out :wink
I think most of you know that we own a lighting business too.... we've been spreading the Holiday Joy since early November and I'm off to do that today before I consume some Turkey....
Anyways, today I am thankful for friends and family of all sorts.... My little group of internet, GT junky, compulsive lying/bragging :rofl bunch of friends are a part of me and I do miss you guys and gals.... we will talk soon and see you soon... I hope..... Have a great one...
Stunts

Oh, and apparently I'm in Time Square driving the new BUG :) here she is.....

Attachments

• VW Beetle.jpg
    VW Beetle.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 103
  • AHS.jpg
    AHS.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 104

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Good to hear from you Tim!! Glad things are well!! Hope to see you somewhere, been a very long time!

Enjoy the lights and turkey!

H

HHGT

I have always said Tim is the happiest GT owner in the world. Good to hear from you and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well, I can now scratch YOU off the "where are they" list!!!

Great to 'hear' from you again, STUNTS!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

The others on that list:

- Analogdesigner
- Freeflyer
- IssacGT
- Rocman
- Spirit
- Quickdraw

...they are all I can recall right now w/o the list in front of me.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Happy Thanksgiving Tim, Stephanie, and Timmy. Tim you get better looking every year!:lol