It Was Great Meeting Many of You in Vegas!

Mar 15, 2006
I have to fly home tonite to take care of my family back in Houston as we are expecting hurricane Ike to hit late friday nite.

It was my pleasure to meet so many of you at the Rally. My only regret was that I didnt meet everyone. So I look forward to doing a full rally in 2009!

Dave Golder, GM of Hennessey Performance, is here at the HOTEL and will have our black GT1000 TT / SC available to give test rides to anyone interested. Please look for Dave at the remaining events or email him your cell number and he will call you to arrange a meeting.

Email: dave@hennesseyperformance.com

Many thanks to DBK and Bony for putting on a world-class event! The GT owners are among the classiest people I have ever had the opportunity to meet.

Have a great time and please pray for us all in Texas!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
John!
Always good to see you!
Thanks for being the track day sponsor!
Your tt-blower car is awesome! One thing, all the credit for this rally belongs to DBK!
We are all praying for you folks!
God bless!
Daniel

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Have a safe flight. Our thoughts go out to all of our Texas Forum members. Houston was great to New Orleans during the Katrina aftermath....hopefully the good karma will keep the worst at bay.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Maybe the Texas coast folks can receive assistance from New Orleans this time?? Yeh, right!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
A friend in Houston lost her power Friday night. 13 hours of screaming wind
(100 mph) and rain! Power won't be restored for four months.