It is official.....

H

HHGT

It is official! The Corvetteforum has a thread that proves beyond a doubt that if you drive a vette, you probably have homosexual tendencies.

I died laughing. The new policy is Dont ask & dont tell...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1518868

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
HHGT said:
It is official! The Corvetteforum has a thread that proves beyond a doubt that if you drive a vette, you probably have homosexual tendencies.

I died laughing. The new policy is Dont ask & dont tell...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1518868

I can't view it without registering on their forum. Is there another way?

427 Mitch

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 13, 2006
Stamford, Ct
TEXAS GT said:
I can't view it without registering on their forum. Is there another way?

There is nothing to see. It has already been removed. :willy

Mitch

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
427 Mitch said:
There is nothing to see. It has already been removed. :willy

Mitch

They have an architect over there as well? :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Corvetteforum used to be good many moons ago. You can't control it though, I mean they have something like 100,000 + members so there's no way to keep out the douchebags. I remember when it had like 5,000 members and the guy who started it used to hang out at the SE Mich gatherings. He was a pretty cool guy.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
There was a chap on an Aston Martin Forum who chose that particular arena to 'come out'. Whilst I have nothing against gays, most hetro's (like me) can't help but be a tiny bit shocked when one of the gang suddenly announces something like that.

Many of us didn't quite get it at first - he started talking about his partner and there was a lot of muttering and coughing..... !

The funniest thing was the reaction was from a very good Italian mate of mine, the conversation went something like:

"Riccardo, did you pick up on the fact that XX is gay?"

"No. He not gay."

"Yes, Ricc, he's definitely gay"

"Neil. Please. Stop. Donta tell me theese. Please. No. Is notta true. No, Neil. Please. No. I have spent time with this man..... No."

With apologies for the appalling Italian accent.