Is Jason (Auto Spa) still around?

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Has anyone heard from Jason? I've been trying to get in touch with him via email and phone for about a week.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Anyone?

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Still no luck finding Jason Gauer, has anyone heard from him in the last month? His website is down and no email or cell phone working.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
He's gone that I know of. No longer detailing.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
too bad.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
What happened?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was just told he went into a different line of work.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
That really sucks, the good detailers are becoming a thing of the past. I flew a guy in a few months ago that was supposed to be a top of the line detailer and I was not impressed.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
That sucks, after 5 years working with Jason, he really earned my trust, to the point that on the last detail I handed him my keys and he took my car home to detail. Last time I saw Jason was in January or so, and business had really dropped off, not just because of winter, but in the prior summer also. Jason, if you log on here any more, how about a little side job detailing every once in a while? Charge a premium and stay local.

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have the best paint correction /detailer in world ! In fact he travels all over the world doing jobs for collectors.
If anyone is interested I can give you his number .Just look how great my car looks with 25k on it!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
+1 I have used him as well.

I have the best paint correction /detailer in world ! In fact he travels all over the world doing jobs for collectors.
If anyone is interested I can give you his number .Just look how great my car looks with 25k on it!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Me three. He's very good!

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
I would like to have his info, can you send via email at: tdevito@dynacoil.com

Thanks

andy6789

Oct 7, 2008
I would like to have his info, can you send via email at: tdevito@dynacoil.com

Thanks

If your still looking for a detailer, I take my cars to Dave at Perfect Shine Detailing. He is located in Pewaukee Wi.

http://www.perfectshinedetailing.com/

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
That is great to know there is someone else in SE Wisconsin.

Is that your 2007 GT?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I think Perfect Shine was showing cars at the BRIC this year at Road America. Nice collection of cars. I was not impressed with their cleaning methods.....

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
After looking at Perfect Shines website, If they do good work, there website sure does not get that point across. If they cannot take and organize clear detailed photos, I don't see myself handing them the keys to my Heritage. Jason's pictures showcased his work well, he was very detail oriented (no pun).