Is it me or are people getting more stupid

H

HHGT

I entered the search term, "is it me or are people getting more stupid" and Google returned 84 million hits which happens to be approximately 1/3 rd of the US population. One interesting response was: "people are not just becoming stupid, they have been stupid, it just gets worse year by year because all the stupid people are having stupid kids that grow up to be, yep, you guessed, STUPID!."

Just an interesting finding that's all.

http://www.google.com/search?q=is+i...etting+more+stupid&spell=1&fp=2289185d5cea093

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I entered the search term, "is it me or are people getting more stupid" and Google returned 84 million hits which happens to be approximately 1/3 rd of the US population. One interesting response was: "people are not just becoming stupid, they have been stupid, it just gets worse year by year because all the stupid people are having stupid kids that grow up to be, yep, you guessed, STUPID!."

Just an interesting finding that's all.

http://www.google.com/search?q=is+i...etting+more+stupid&spell=1&fp=2289185d5cea093

Sam.....You REALLY have to ask me that question? Yeppers more stupider population because of copulation. Oh, and stupidity is in all ranks of society.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Stupid is ...As stupid does.

The gene pool seems to be rapidly being depleted.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Crazy can be fixed! Stupid is for a lifetime!

Ask the young register attendant at one of you favorite fast food resteraunts to give you change when the bill is 7.31 and you hand them 9.81 and ask them for the change in quarters!!! HaHaHa

Larry

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
...it just gets worse year by year because all the stupid people are having stupid kids that grow up to be, yep, you guessed, STUPID!." [/url]

Can't comment, or it would be my last.

H

HHGT

Can't comment, or it would be my last.

Then PM