Introductions to Tecnocraft Composites

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
An excellent idea. Perhaps somebody would give me a ride from the Chino airport to this event. I would fly in for breakfast at Flo's and go from there.

Chip

I got you covered Chip.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Tecnocraft will begin dry carbon fiber airbox development upon expressed interest by Ford GT owners.

Tan - I think I would start another thread/discussion on this. There is a lot of interest, you need to gauge who will really step up and actually purchase one.

Put me down for 1!

On another note - give me a shout re: Jan Open House dates so Jeff and I can plan on having the GT there.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
" The Tecnocraft Composites pre-preg carbon front splitter/diffuser is our signature design element for the Ford GT. Made to withstand speeds of 200+mph, the Tecnocraft front Splitter/diffuser is a honeycomb reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber masterpiece that’s strong enough to run the fastest tracks anywhere in the world. Designed to increase frontal down force resulting in better tire grip, we made this front splitter/diffuser to take the harshest of road conditions and improve the looks of your Ford GT. Utilizing factory mounting points, the installation of this piece is a simple process and can easily be reversed if you feel the need to turn your car back to stock form again. "

How much more down force does your front splitter generate over the stock front splitter ?

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
My Engineer is in Asia at the moment, so I will get back to you on that question about how much more downforce our pre preg carbon fiber front splitter generates than the stock OEM piece.

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Looks great. I think the limiting factor is the strength of the OEM attachment points. I recall that one owner had a Stillen's extended one rip out in the TX mile. Those J clips into plastic can only take so much.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
ford_gt_468x60.gif

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Open house reminder :)

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
We have been visited by a few Southern California Ford GT owners. We are organizing with other entities, a monthly car show meet at Irwindale Speedway on the last Sunday of every month starting February 27th, 2011 at 11 am. We will gauge how this turns out before moving forward.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Tan - Keep TeamJeff and I posted on the open house and car show. We will do whatever we can do get the JOYRIDE GT over there. And there's a slight chance the JOYRIDE GT may be in your neighborhood around that timeframe anyway - due to additional film production in CA.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
We are looking to move on to phase 2 with the development.

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
How did I let this thread slip past me! One look and I know for sure I'm up for a front splitter and the side diffusers to start with! Prob the other parts too soon after! Ironic timing as well given I'm finally having all of the CF I got over a year ago bolted on to my car in the next few weeks. Looks like I'll be adding a bit more now :).

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
PM and emails sent.

Tan

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
We have seats and can design seat brackets to provide a little more headroom for track day helmets. The seats are currently not FIA certified but we are working on that too.

Tan

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Thank you Don Goldman! His Ford GT from Hennessey Performance with the Tecnocraft dry carbon fiber pieces will be getting a nice photoshoot layout soon.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
16.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

One of our crowning achievement in ultra lightweight seat manufacturing. Very customizable to any vehicle. Some of the key feature is weight reduction, comfort, and mounting and adjustments are extensive.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
WOW, Wait till Ray sees this seat!------------He may purchase seats for everything he ownes. Really a piece of art work. Gorgeous. Tomy

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Nice, now where is the inflatable lower lumbar support? :lol

Seriously, beautiful piece. Do you know how much weight is saved over the stock GT seat?

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Sweet seats Tan! Wonder how much more headroom they will provide to a tall guy with a helmet on?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Nice, now where is the inflatable lower lumbar support? :lol

Seriously, beautiful piece. Do you know how much weight is saved over the stock GT seat?

Seat Heaters? I really like them in my Taurus and Raptor! LOL

I assume you can get these very low, for long torso individuals? Like AZSTAD asks, room for a helmet.

Extreme281

Extreme281
Aug 23, 2009
Beuatiful Work n craftsmenship ,i think people overlook the purpose of using these lightweight materials ,i was looking into somebody making me a rear diffuser in carbon-fiber to reduce weight on the rear of my GT .How much lighter is this front splitter for 2,695 "which is serious money for front air splitter or chin ",im sure it wont have a problem staying together at 200mph .If my carbon fiber driveshaft can live under 1200+ hp conditions on drag car i think anything is possible .I would be interested in that front n rear splitter and the hatch replacement pieces but thats puts me close to what 10,000 ?How much weight will be lost with your products ?