Interesting Tungsten on Ebay

valart

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Madrid, SPAIN
Maybe a good option for someone...

#1115 Tungsten - fully loaded - Estimated Delivery by the 1st week of may - No Reserve started at invoice ($157,000), currently at $161,100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4629351514&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Good luck!!!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
valart said:
Maybe a good option for someone...

#1115 Tungsten - fully loaded - Estimated Delivery by the 1st week of may - No Reserve started at invoice ($157,000), currently at $161,100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4629351514&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Good luck!!!

Prices dipping 4 grand under msrp on the tungsten.. I like it !! Now find me another one, since I missed this one.. :frown

#1FORDGTDEALER

Also known as "Schill" Bidding. JeffenDean is on the same level as the infamous 8 yr old bidder named "quiet". :thumbsdow

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
#1FORDGTDEALER said:
Also known as "Schill" Bidding. JeffenDean is on the same level as the infamous 8 yr old bidder named "quiet". :thumbsdow

So are you saying it really didnt sell at 161k? "Schill bidding" occurs to get the price up, but even at that price it was a good deal, so unless the didnt really sell (because it was Schill bid higher then anyone wanted it for) then I think it was a good deal, and congrats to the guy who got it.

Jon

PS. Quiet can lick my Ball hitch :D

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
2002 viper gts acr my friend kenny has a new untitled 4 option tungsten for $2000 off sticker. call him 305-790-8253. you have a pm.

Last edited:

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR said:
Prices dipping 4 grand under msrp on the tungsten.. I like it !! Now find me another one, since I missed this one.. :frown
The MSRP on a fully loaded Gt With all 4 options is 166,945. This went for $161,302.00 and the last sale in ebay was $161,000 even. So it looks like the market is more like $5,000 plus under sticker.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
sharp33 said:
The MSRP on a fully loaded Gt With all 4 options is 166,945. This went for $161,302.00 and the last sale in ebay was $161,000 even. So it looks like the market is more like $5,000 plus under sticker.

You are right !! Thank god I'm better at making it then I am counting it :biggrin

And its closer to 6k off then 5k... cool. Only a matter of time before a Ford GT title has my name on it.

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
centerpunch said:
Tungsten is the most common color offered on eBay and Autotrader right now for 2006 models, and the second-most common color overall (red is 1st).

Holy Crap,

So you are saying that the Tungsten Grey, now replaces the White as the 2nd most common color? Hmm.. thats actually good to know. Might help to direct my buying to the Blue and White instead. I'd prefer for resale, to have a lower color schema, as options seem to be pretty similar across the board, you need to have a color thats less rare, and therefore less of them on the market when you go to sell yours.

Thanks for the info.

Any break down on the number of units per color? (currently) as I know it will change, as they keep making them until august.

Thanks.

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
centerpunch said:
I don't have info on the actual production numbers for each color (other than 2005 info that was listed here http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2829&postcount=6 ), but I did recently count ALL listings on ebay and autotrader (note: there are probably duplications, i.e. the same car listed on both sites) and looked at the numbers for each color color.

I posted the color split of those listings on my site www.FordGTprices.com

Thx, hmmm.. so the yellows are the most rare of the colors? hmmm... Not my first choice, but not a bad scheme...