Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

Last edited:

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Looks like a standard poker set that someone (possibly Ford if it's a legit deal) just stuck a deck of GT cards into. Can anyone verify this kit? Scode would probably know.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
TEXAS GT said:
Looks like a standard poker set that someone (possibly Ford if it's a legit deal) just stuck a deck of GT cards into. Can anyone verify this kit? Scode would probably know.

My dealership has the highest customer satifaction in the world so we did not need to be in the Lottery if you will, but I will ask the owner if it is legit. It sounds and looks legit and the story about a lottery is true, I am just not sure about the way they did it.

Keith

After looking at it closer, I would bet it is 99.9% legit. Good find! someone should grab this. I will have to ask the owner of my dealership what he plans to do with his. It might be collecting dust in his closet instead of collecting dust in mine where it belongs. I will have sold 9 of these bad boys when all is said and done.

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'd like to have it, but I'm not going to bid against my buddy Bony to get it.

Hope you win!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Yep thats the set. I guess mine is some where around the house. I had forgotten about it. The case is cool but beside's the cards I dont think it has any other GT logo's. Alright Bony set the market right!! :cheers

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Next those poker chips we used as entry ticket's for the Lottery will start showing up. Some one from Ford must have 3000 of them.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Damn we're stupid. I just looked after bidding and see that me, Bony and Sam are the ones bidding on it. That's my last bid, I don't want to engage in a bid war with people I know. :lol

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
The Poker Set is Legit...

I have the set in my closet. Just pulled it out to see... Indeed the only item in the set with the Ford GT logo is the set of cards...

Scode, you may have had the highest allocation in the country, but winning the lottery would still have meant one more beautiful GT! :wink

-Neil
Heritage 0009

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
neilhellr said:
I have the set in my closet. Just pulled it out to see... Indeed the only item in the set with the Ford GT logo is the set of cards...

Scode, you may have had the highest allocation in the country, but winning the lottery would still have meant one more beautiful GT! :wink

-Neil
Heritage 0009

I wish we would have! I could have sold 3 of them the week of the rally :biggrin

Keith

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
So now the auction has ended because (in vague eBay speak) the seller ended the auction early and the item is no longer for sale....what the heck?
:bs

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
centerpunch said:
That usually means someone emailed the seller offering big bucks for the item if he would end the auction and sell it directly to the emailer.

ass-actly, I saw who I was bidding against and decided to stop as well...