Info for those that have the hots for an iPhone 4s

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
While on Australian flight Regional Express ZL319 Friday, a passenger’s iPhone 4 (not the iPhone 4S, which is Apple’s latest model) suddenly started “emitting a significant amount of dense smoke, accompanied by a red glow,” according to a Regional Express statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-4-explodes-midflight-australian-airline-224014583.html

H

HHGT

The Taliban are now using iPhone4s as Improvised Exploding Devices.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
pretty soon you'll have to check your phone in with your luggage!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
pretty soon you'll have to check your phone in with your luggage!

This would be wonderful!!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
This would be wonderful!!

Gotta kinda agree with ya bud. It's really annoying to hear the...'we just landed....we're taxiing.....we're at the gate' monologue. Let alone hearing about the "Captain of Industry's" day and how he slayed the enemy single handedly.

Why is it that these folks don't know the difference between the 'inside' and the 'outside' voice?

H

HHGT

Gotta kinda agree with ya bud. It's really annoying to hear the...'we just landed....we're taxiing.....we're at the gate' monologue. Let alone hearing about the "Captain of Industry's" day and how he slayed the enemy single handedly.

Why is it that these folks don't know the difference between the 'inside' and the 'outside' voice?

The only thing you will hear me say on a phone on an airplane is; "When can I expect the Purchase Order?", Otherwise, everything else can wait.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Exactly! One wonders if they ever saw or knew why a booth was put around public telephones.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
While on Australian flight Regional Express ZL319 Friday, a passenger’s iPhone 4 (not the iPhone 4S, which is Apple’s latest model) suddenly started “emitting a significant amount of dense smoke, accompanied by a red glow,” according to a Regional Express statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-4-explodes-midflight-australian-airline-224014583.html

Kind of explains my poor battery life....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

I have a buddy that you would swear thought he was in a wind tunnel and needed to scream every time he answers the phone. Doesn't matter where we are. Drives me ****ing insane.

*at library/church/funeral/secret mission deciding fate of the world* Ring Ring: "YO WHAT'S UP DON? YEAH, I'M NOT BUSY RIGHT NOW. WHAT's GOING ON OVER THERE?"

At this point I ask him "Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?"

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I have a buddy that you would swear thought he was in a wind tunnel and needed to scream every time he answers the phone. Doesn't matter where we are. Drives me ****ing insane.

*at library/church/funeral/secret mission deciding fate of the world* Ring Ring: "YO WHAT'S UP DON? YEAH, I'M NOT BUSY RIGHT NOW. WHAT's GOING ON OVER THERE?"

At this point I ask him "Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?"

Does his name start with a "C"