Incredible

JsmithGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I finally got the GT on the highway and some decent backroad sweepers....This is the BEST road car I have ever had the privilege to own. Acceleration-incredible, stability/handling at speed better than any p-car or f-car i've driven. Sense of total driving experience/occassion has just been redefined...This was told to me before purchase, but to experience it firsthand is incredible...The transmission alone is worth every penny...I have never experienced such a smooth manual engagement. There is no take-up / driveline slop....Ricardo-say no more....I love cars like many of you on the this fantastic forum, and I very rarely take up space with my opinions....however, This car is cleaning out my garage....nothing else comes close........
Also, do any of you owners in Houston get together at TWS (Bryan), or Lonestar Motorsport (Sealy)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
That's what its all about, the GT is definitely in a class by itself on so many levels. :cheers:cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I finally got the GT on the highway and some decent backroad sweepers....This is the BEST road car I have ever had the privilege to own. Acceleration-incredible, stability/handling at speed better than any p-car or f-car i've driven. Sense of total driving experience/occassion has just been redefined...This was told to me before purchase, but to experience it firsthand is incredible...The transmission alone is worth every penny...I have never experienced such a smooth manual engagement. There is no take-up / driveline slop....Ricardo-say no more....I love cars like many of you on the this fantastic forum, and I very rarely take up space with my opinions....however, This car is cleaning out my garage....nothing else comes close........
Also, do any of you owners in Houston get together at TWS (Bryan), or Lonestar Motorsport (Sealy)

yes we go to lonesstar all the time, and will be going to MSR (motorsport ranch) as well, come to the next cars and coffee at the uptown starbucks at 8:30am first saturday of every month and we can chat

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'm sure your experiences bring back all the wonderful memories that each and every one of us still contain while taking our first drives in this incredible car!

You only have to look forward to the thrill and anticipation of every drive you will have in the future! Keep living the dream....

JsmithGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2008
Houston, TX
looking forward to it Soroush...Dec.6...See you then

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Wait till you try Hoosiers on her !!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
wait Till You Try Hoosiers On Her !!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
looking forward to it Soroush...Dec.6...See you then

just so we dont both show up wearing the same attire, I will bring the blue car.:biggrin

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I am available to drive the black one !!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I am available to drive the black one !!

I dont know Ron that much power could be addicting:lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Glad to hear it's what you hoped for! :thumbsup

Feel free to take up much more space with opinions in the future :cheers

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
blah blah blah blah blah....

Alfred E. Neuman

Good stuff Ralphie :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I dont know Ron that much power could be addicting:lol

Torrie already hooked me at LVMS.Driving his TT was the balls !!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie already hooked me at LVMS.Driving his TT was the balls !!

Oh and she was so way WAY turned down too. You will get your chance again in spades when you hit the sunshine state again you can bet on that Ron