Inbound - new owner!

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
That car looks right at home in EU. Great color combo.

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Thanks guys, having fun with it - i can't get over how easy it is to drive compared to other supercars. Aside from it's sheer size it's comfortable, not jerky when accelerating in low gears and is very happy in second at 30mph or so in traffic. When you put your foot down...wow.

The exhaust is an accufab one and is mega, the burble off throttle is hilarious - just makes me laugh out loud!

Love the black. I'd trade mine in a heart beat for that color.

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Afternoon all,

This was sold earlier in the year and i have the shifter kit bezel and handbrake cover along with the hot buttons for sale from exoticare, the hot buttons are mint and the bezel never taken out of the box - PM me an offer.

Pdenaro

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale,AZ
Inbound-New owner>>>Me TOO.

I just got my 2005 Ford GT white with Blue from Elite,Shelby Smith was a pleasure to work with and I am Super excited to add this car to my Family.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I just got my 2005 Ford GT white with Blue from Elite,Shelby Smith was a pleasure to work with and I am Super excited to add this car to my Family.

As most people know, the white/blue is the most beautiful and the fastest of the GT's. I will concede that the Heritage has appreciated the most!!!

Flame suit on

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

Welcome back! :thumbsup

Let's see some more posts and pictures! Can you make it to the Rally?

Last edited:

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Morning all,

The Hot buttons have sold, i've got this available never taken out of the box:

GT BILLET ALUMINUM SHIFTER BOOT BEZEL AND PARKING BRAKE BOOT COMBO

The original GT Shift/Parking Brake boots are made from rubber and are prone to aging and cracking. Also, owners that have upgraded to the short shift kit are plagued with an ill fitting boot. Our custom-designed combo consists of a beautifully crafted billet-aluminum shifter bezel with an integral shift boot plus a replacement parking brake boot. Easy installation. No modifications required. Fits both, the standard or the short shifter.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Morning all,

The Hot buttons have sold, i've got this available never taken out of the box:

GT BILLET ALUMINUM SHIFTER BOOT BEZEL AND PARKING BRAKE BOOT COMBO

The original GT Shift/Parking Brake boots are made from rubber and are prone to aging and cracking. Also, owners that have upgraded to the short shift kit are plagued with an ill fitting boot. Our custom-designed combo consists of a beautifully crafted billet-aluminum shifter bezel with an integral shift boot plus a replacement parking brake boot. Easy installation. No modifications required. Fits both, the standard or the short shifter.

Id be very interested with the boot bezel and parking brake for my gtx1............

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Bezel still available chaps.

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
Bezel still available chaps.

pic please

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
pic please

Here's a pic of the bezel and boot (with the thicker gear shaft) as installed in my car.

Attachments

• Ford_GT_Gulf_Gauges_Speedhut-8.jpg
    Ford_GT_Gulf_Gauges_Speedhut-8.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 183

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Bezel has also been sold, paid for and shipped.

Many thanks all.

Josh

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Congrats - I have some amazingly similar pictures from when I collected mine! Who did you deal with at Dick Lovetts?

View attachment 32031View attachment 32032

I am based in South east London so I guess our paths may cross sometime

Just love your car.
Would love to buy the Heritage model, but just because there is a colour change or differentiation for $100K more, just doesn't justify it for me at this time.
Thanks for the picture.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Your gonna love it
+1000