In Canada, how do we watch Rolex 24 Live?

AwesomeGT

Jan 9, 2015
Anyone know of the channel in CANADA how to watch this race LIVE? I have TSN, but do not think they are broadcasting live. Or even taped.

Thanks

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
As far as I know, IMSA.com is your second best chance to watch coverage of the race.

AwesomeGT

Jan 9, 2015
I believe that the Canada DNS address will block my ability to see it live, especially when FS1 is playing the race. Any sure fire ideas on how/where to watch the race on TV. I tweeted IMSA as well as Bell Canada and both have not responded, so hoping you guys can help.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Don't know about Canada but it will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 and 2 both Saturday and Sunday here in the USA. IMSA will broadcast the whole race on radio from what I've read.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...IMSA will broadcast the whole race on radio from what I've read.

I can't find it on either the XM or Sirius Channel lineups....

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
I called Rogers as we subscribe to that provider. I told them what races we wanted to watch and they found the channel. You may have to pay a bit (we got it for free tho with our other package) . Now going to Daytona but kids will watch it on tv! Hope this works for you, Pam in Ottawa

AwesomeGT

Jan 9, 2015
LOL Pam, I'm in Kanata! I think you're wrong on Rogers with the channel. Their customer support people are clueless. We have rogers at another place and we were told it was not on!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just figure out how to get on IMSA.com however you can. The patchwork of coverage Fox provides is a joke. Jumping between channels nobody has.

IMSA.com coverage has always been great, and I'm sure you can get to it somehow.

AwesomeGT

Jan 9, 2015
If IMSA doesn't blow Canadian IP addresses, it will work. If not, let's just hope they allow us Canadians to pretend we're in the US.

fordification

Aug 9, 2005

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
TSN? Ya right.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I have gone with the Imsa app like Herb mentioned on the other post. I have a Chromecast device plugged into my tv that allows you to cast a feed directly from your phone. Watching it live on a 54". :thumbsup

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 102

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
That'd get dizzy after awhile.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
They had all of the angles covered, in car, pits, & many track cameras as well as replays. Very good coverage.

AwesomeGT

Jan 9, 2015
The coverage with IMSA.com was indeed spectacular, and to me, could not have been more enjoyable and fun. Thank you IMSA.