Im new

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
maybe somebody can help me out and tell me how to post new pics of the ford gt thats for sale.

tanner

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
maybe somebody can help me out and tell me how to post new pics of the ford gt thats for sale.

tanner

Host the photo somewhere else and link to it. I use Photobucket.com but there are many other sites that host photos.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I also use photobucket.com, the account is free, and it's very easy to do.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
picasa.com

Ferrari Beater

Jan 29, 2007
Farmington Hills, MI
imageshack.net

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
can you get another close up of the gas filler door, from another angle ... thanks.

dorkymom3

Aug 5, 2006
Clinton Twp, Mi
Welcome to the GT Forum, my name is Jennifer aka dorkymom3. I work for Saleen in the Troy Mi. facility. While program was running, I built the drivers door. You will enjoy this site as well as your car!!! DBK & GTJoey are awesome and will make your experience here comforting. Have a great day & be safe...

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Welcome to the GT Forum, my name is Jennifer aka dorkymom3. I work for Saleen in the Troy Mi. facility. While program was running, I built the drivers door. You will enjoy this site as well as your car!!! DBK & GTJoey are awesome and will make your experience here comforting. Have a great day & be safe...

Jennifer, do you know what the "Blend ID" number was?

DWP

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Southern CA and Utah
Jennifer,

My drivers door (white '06 # 400017) has poor alignment. The front corner towards the car middle sticks up higher than the roof line and the door close to the opening handle is very close to the car body, maybe 1/16th clearance. I have worried that it will hit the car body and chip paint at some time.

My question is the fix to re-align the door difficult or reasonably simple. I have seen doors re-aligned before using a wooden two by four and a hammer, not a method that gave me confidence. If I take the car into an average Ford shop do you think that I will get the car back with a better alignment on the door or am I headed for more trouble with it. I am also a little worried about the need to loosen the bolts on the hinge and chipping off paint from them. What are your thoughts on what I should do ? I could take it in to the Saleen facility in Irvine CA if there was some way to get approval to take it in there.

I would appreciate any insight that you may have in door alignment issues.

Regards, Dave