If you ordered the Floor Mats - PLEASE COME IN!!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
My Balfas mats. No extra costs incurred. Love 'em. Complete replacement for the factory rubber mat. Full freedom around the pedals.

IMG_5192a.jpg

Midengine-man

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Thanks for the Pic SYCO, much appreciated. They look great!!!

Midengine-man 06 #1118 :thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
No problem, I thought everyone had seen these pics.

Here is one more, just in case. This should answer a lot of fit and shape questions, hopefully. They weren't cheap mats, and I am in general, a very much value oriented guy, but I like the mats and am happy with my purchase...

IMG_5188a.jpg

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Lloyds Mats

+ 6 on Lloyds.
Don:thumbsup

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
I'm fairly happy with mine (http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/LM-FordGT), but looking at SYCO GT's mats, I think I might make a change in the future. I hope the pics come out - my first time uploading.

Attachments

• Passenger mat FGT 3Q.jpg
    Passenger mat FGT 3Q.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Driver mat FGT 3Q.jpg
    Driver mat FGT 3Q.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 138

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
No problem, I thought everyone had seen these pics.

Here is one more, just in case. This should answer a lot of fit and shape questions, hopefully. They weren't cheap mats, and I am in general, a very much value oriented guy, but I like the mats and am happy with my purchase...

Syco, where do I get a set like these? I like the aluminum to still be visible, these are definately the mats I want. :thumbsup

Thx

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Hey Roadtrip,

We got the Balfas mats from Andew a while back, kind of a group buy at the time, his name is in the beginning of this thread. There is also some controversy about customs. See this thread, also search for the other Balfas mat threads.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I ordered the Floor Mats through Andrew Revai who started the thread "GT Floor Mats have been finally resolved" here on the forum. I ordered two sets and they are of excellent quality.

Approximately one month later, I get an invoice from UPS in the amount of $35.30. I called to inquire and they tell me its for customs as the mats were shipped from Canada. I responded by telling them to call the shipper and collect from him. They surprisingly resopnded as follows; "Sorry sir, we've created a temporary account for you and since you had pre-paid and according to US/Canada import/export laws you are responsible. further more, if you do not pay the due amount, we'll send this to collections and it may reflect negatively on your credit".

I've been trying my best to call Andrew Revai and he does not have v/mail and does not pick up the phone.

Has this happened to any of you guys?

HHGT - he is back on E-bay hawking the last two sets....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...4QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33697QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

H

HHGT

I sent him an email asking about customs since he has not followed up to my call 2 weeks ago. We'll see..

Sam

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
As a moderator, I hate to see folks come on this site just to sell stuff, and then we have issues like this. I watched the guy post, then folks jump on and start showing interest. So it appears that he is doing a service.... oh well, a $30 bill isn't going to impact anyone's lifestyle.

cammerboss

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
parker colo
fllor mats

I ordered two sets and got a bill from ups for 60.00, customs duty. andrew finally split it with me after several emails, if i would have known they came from canada i probably would not have ordered them as I can have them made here much cheaper, etc.