I WON the Warranty battle....with help.

wanaplay

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2006
Yesterday, on the forum, I posted about Ford, (through the regional rep) denying the Warranty on the Clutch and Cylinder on my GT with 170 miles on it. Late yesterday, the Service Manager at Western Slope Ford, in Grand Junction Colorado, Kevin Wade called, and committed to honor the Warranty. I believe Kevin was influential this, and he should get his dues. According to Kevin, he told the rep, that they should do "what's right".

When I talked with them yesterday, mid day, I told them about the forum, to check it out, and read the responses. I really believe that posting the issue on this forum made a difference. They were very aware, and sensitive to the forum. Thanks to those who responded.

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I am happy it worked out in your favor. To me, your situation was a cut & dry issue. This forum is a valuable asset for the GT enthusiast.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
They did the right thing.

You were not trying to 'pull a fast one' - you've bought the flagship car from Ford and had a genuine problem. I'm amazed they didn't see it that way immediately.

However, I'm glad it was resolved.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
here-here :biggrin :cheers :biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
It's sad that it had to come to this though. Glad it ended up working out.

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Glad it's working out... This is a great place for all of us.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
THIS BOARD REALLY IS A GREAT ASSET TO BOTH THE GT OWNER AND AT FORD TO GET A FEEL OF WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE. :thumbsup THANKS AGAIN DBK ENJOY GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup