i want to buy Ford racing/Borla headers

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
does anybody know who is selling the Ford racing headers that "do not" have the cone shaped Borla mufflers attached to them? these are the headers that Borla built for FRPP to attach to the rectangular Borla muffler part # M-5230-GT which i have. the part # for these headers is M-9430-GT. i see on Fords website that they no longer sell these headers. Capaldi racing used to sell them but they have sold out of them and do not know where to get more of them since Ford no longer sells them.

if anybody has a "new" set of these headers laying around in their garage and they want to sell them PM me :thumbsup

M-9430-GT.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2006
You have a pm.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i called Borla and they still have some left for sell. so i ordered a set today. i am gonna get them jett-hot coated and i am gonna get my Borla muffler jet-hot coated too. this will be the exhaust system that i will use when i run 20 lbs of boost out of the new 4.0 Litre Whipple :thumbsup

in the meantime i am gonna do a pulley and tune + put my MMP X-pipe on next month and run that for the next couple years until i buy the new whipple supercharger sometime next year :cool

i will have now two complete exhaust systems for my GT :biggrin

one is for the stock supercharger with a pulley and tune which is emissions legal :wink

and the other system with the whipple is for the race track with no cats and the best sound combo i have ever heard on a GT :cheers

Last edited:

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Freddy, How much do they want for the headers?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
^^^^^^ $1,733.99

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'm glad you found them! :thumbsup

:cheers