I say 41 states......

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well after last nite I say the republicans take 41 states. What say you. Nice to see a hockey mom and real humans on stage, kind of refreshing, AND THEY SPOKE ENGLISH :thumbsup 41 STATES. gtjoey 1314

H

HHGT

The big moment for me was the Pitbull and lipstick statement. I personally think she should have trashed the establishment a bit more, but great speech non the less.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The big moment for me was the bulldog and lipstick statement. I personally think she should have trashed the establishment a bit more, but great speech non the less.

The line was BETTER than that: PIT BULL and lipstick!!!!!!!!:lol

I also liked the comment she made about some people using change to make their career while OTHERS use their career to create change.

'Got a kick outta her 2 month(?) old SLEEPING thru 90% of the whole thing! HE OBVIOUSLY WASN'T IMPRESSED AT ALL! (Two months old and already a political critic! :lol)

Last edited:
H

HHGT

The line was BETTER than that: PIT BULL and lipstick!!!!!!!!:lol

I also liked the comment she made about some people useing change to make their career while OTHERS use their career to create change.

'Got a kick outta her 2 month(?) old SLEEPING thru 90% of the whole thing! HE OBVIOUSLY WASN'T IMPRESSED AT ALL! (Two months old and already a political critic! :lol)

Okay smarty pants, I edited the canine...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well, pit bull OR bull dog - the point was a good'n!!! :thumbsup :cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Wait a minute....we take 41 states??????

We need more than that!!!!!!!!! I heard the Dems are producing more states every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
New York, Florida, Oregon, Massachusetts, Iowa, California and that hopefully will be it. Too bad we can't put Bill Mahre on the ticket so when they lose he would have to move to Canada!

I think Biden and Palin should exchange Moose Steak recipes. Maybe instead of a debate they can make dinner! Palin is more of a Man's Woman than either of the two Democratic hopefuls are just men. How about going over the hill with Biden or Obama, or having the choice of going over with Palin?\\

Nice to see a woman that doesn't take anyone's s...!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
After McCain's speech tonight, what about ALL FIFTY STATES? :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
After McCain's speech tonight, what about ALL FIFTY STATES? :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Fight Fight Fight

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan

EP You must be older than I thought.......we now have 57 states........I have proof see above video.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP You must be older than I thought.......we now have 57 states........I have proof see above video.

Ya, I know we do - if you're Obama that is! But, I don't take a whole lotta stock in what he has to say for some reason. (Obama WAS correct, however, if he was referring to the 57 ISLAMIC STATES. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............)

There's a GREAT group of "photo shopped" pics of McCain & Palin going around that are made to look like movie theater posters. 'Wish I knew how to "cut & paste" 'em! I'd post 'em all here. Buuuuuuut, Pockets, as you implied, is older than dirt & hasn't the 'peuter know how.:bored

Oh, well. Someone else will get 'em B4 long and post 'em.

'Heck with it! Try this!
http://exurbanleague.com/2008/08/29/way-to-go-maverick.aspx

Ah, nuts. It only shows ONE of 'em...but, you get the idea.

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

How to stuff the Electoral College? - create more states!